Protected LG MJ1 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
UL 2054 and IEC 62133 Certified Button Top Batteries
The LiionWholesale Protected 3500mAh battery is made by Liion Wholesale using the LG Chem INR18650MJ1 battery cell. The LG MJ1 3500 mAh is an 18650 battery cell that can handle fairly high drain applications (10A) while offering a massive 3500mAh.
This is one of the best batteries we offer for high discharge flashlights or other devices that need a high capacity but medium discharge protected battery. The protected NCR18650GA is its only real competitor and is a good alternate choice as well.
Compatible with 3.7V
Some companies market batteries like this as 3.7V 3500mAh, this will replace any 3.7V lithium ion with no issue. 3.7V vs 3.6V is just a labeling difference and is not an actual voltage difference inside the battery.
All protected MJ1 are not the same - the Liion Wholesale version is the best protected 18650 on the market
The cell inside the battery is made by LG Chem in Korea. Our company then manufactures the battery by adding the high quality protection PCB/BMS along with the button/nipple top in an ISO 9001 certified factory to all safety standards. A black wrap is put over the top to hold it together.
These are manufactured with a very high quality PCBA including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC with three FNK MOSFETs for 20A high current cutoff (most PCBs will not be able to handle this much current). This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
Tested to the most safety certifications of any competitors, including UL 2054, IEC 62133, CB Scheme, and UN38.3
Please note that these batteries do have a UN38.3 test report available and are legal for shipping. Many protected batteries on the market actually do not have any test data and are likely illegal for shipping due to lack of UN38.3 test report. Many competitors don't realize that a separate test needs to be done on the battery assembly and that the cell test is not enough. All of our batteries include a UN38.3 report available upon request.
These protected MJ1 batteries actually go a few steps further and are actually UL 2054 tested, IEC62133 tested, RoHs/REACH tested, and have a CB certificate which will allow easy certifications in almost any country. UL 2054, IEC 62133, RoHS, and REACH and CB Scheme test reports and paperwork are available upon request. They were tested both under IEC62133:2012 as well as more recently under IEC 62133-2: 2017.
The UL testing was performed by TÜV Rheinland and the batteries have a NRTL mark that is compatible with UL listed, TUV, Intertek, etc. This battery is very popular for products that require certifications such as medical device batteries, or other UL listed product batteries.
OEM private labeled batteries with your brand available
We have many customers that we make a private labeled version of this battery for. For orders of 1000+ we can make them with your brand label!
- Manufacturer and part number: Liion Wholesale lgmj1pcb
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Style: BUTTON top
- Approximate Dimensions (including button): 69.1mm length x 18.6 mm diameter
- Maximum Length: 69.6mm
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V (approximate)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.675A standard
- Protection Cutoff Current: ~20A
- Protection IC: Ricoh R5478N101CD
- MOSFETS: FNK10N25B (Quantity 3)
- Origin: Cell made in Korea or China, button top manufactured in China, Protection IC made in Japan. Assembled in China.
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme, UL1642
- Battery Assembly Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC 62133-2: 2017, RoHS, REACH, CB Scheme. UL2054
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Liion Wholesale
Too soon to know, but seems good.
I intend to buy more batteries, great product
Saw this on project farm review and didn't realize the difference in batteries. Not one to do reviews after a week or so but these LG MJi 18650 are awesome. I wear a headlight all the time in the garage and the other batteries would only last an hour or so. The LG MJ1 have gone for days with my normal usage. Truly worth the money, I like them a lot.
Wouldn't fit in a zebralight which is normally forgiving of oversized cells. Gave them to my buddy, and they fit his olight, but you have to shake them out. We didn't test performance so I'll spot it a star, assuming you can find something it'll fit.. D cell Maglite maybe?
Very pleased with this product . Much better than most brands out there. Will buy again.
We Also Recommend
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
Protected Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR20700B 4000mAh 15A 20700 Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount