Basen IMR 26650 4500mAh 60A Flat Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
This Basen 4500 mAh 26650 is a great choice for high current applications, especially ones where you need a short 26650 or ones on a relatively low cost but high performance battery. The Basen 26650 is a very short 26650. We measure lengths of 66.0-66.2mm, whereas many 26650's are significantly longer. That means they can fit better into tight spaces.
- Size: 26650 (26.1mm diameter x 66.1mm long)
- Type: Li-Mn IMR (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 4500mAh
- Max Discharge Current (Continuous): 40A
- Max Discharge Current (Pulse): 60A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 100g
- Color: Black/Gold
- Rated storage temperature: 20-60 C
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. We have an agreement with Basen themselves and buy only manufacturer direct for these so the chances of issues are small, but we test anyway. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store you li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (17)
- Questions (1)
Strange, these don't last very long.
Well, these batteries do not perform too well... I purchased some other 26650s for liiion warehouse, of course they don't have then in stock anymore, so I purchased these. Well, these guys last about an hour before they need to be replaced. The other ones lasted three times as long. Disappointed.
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi Michael - thanks for your feedback. I'm curious which other 26650s you're comparing to, I couldn't find which ones you'd bought earlier in your order history, wondering if they had more mAh? Sorry these batteries aren't living up to your expectations, but we've had a lot of folks really like the IJoy 26650 and the Aspire 26650 in their Aegis mods, especially if they're using high watts. Feel free to reach out to us though if you want to discuss, we're happy to help.
Not bad but not very good either. There's a noticable difference in the discharge capacity of the two batteries that I bought. One discharges considerably quicker then the other under the same use, in the same mod. Nothing against Liion Wholesale. I have bought many batteries from them and they are by far my preferred vendor.
The best 26650
This is a powerhouse.
fits perfect to my Wismec presa TC100, bateries are little shorter, than my previous Efest 4200mAh
Exactly what I needed
This battery works well in my aegis 100W mod, and performs just as well, if not better than any other battery that I've used so far... The only regret that I have... Not ordering more. Something that can be fixed, just a bit more shipping cost incurred, but I'll be ordering some more. Can't go wrong with this battery.
We Also Recommend