Efest IMR 16340 700mah 7A Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
These Efest Li-Mn 16340 batteries pack a massive 700 mAh into a tiny 16340 package and can run at 10C (7A). Great for flashlights. These can generally be used in place of RCR123A, just be aware of the 3.7V voltage which is higher than a lithium CR123A nonrechargeable.
- Size: 16340 (16.53mm diameter x 32.86mm long)
- Type: Li-Mn/IMR (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 700mah
- Max Discharge Current: 7A (10C)
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Button Top
- Weight: 25g
- Color: Red
- Rated storage temperatures:
- 1 year: -20°C—25°C
- 3 months: -20°C—45°C
- 1 month: -20°C—60°C
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Anyway we have an agreement with Efest themselves and buy only manufacturer direct for these so the chances of issues are small, but we test anyway. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store you li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (5)
- Questions (0)
Fast delivery. Initial impressions are excellant.
Arrived with 70% charge and quickly reached full charge. Usage over time will show how well this product holds up. Will buy more.
Efest IMR 16340 cells
These are fantastic cells in quality and the price from Liion Wholesale is just as fantastic. The shipping cost was veey reasonable and the cells arrived much quicker than expected. I will purchase all batteries from them in the future. These are good people providing great priducts at the best price.
Great batteries. I have 18650's, 16340's and others. Great life and performance.
EFEST IMR 1634 battery
Well today I just got my new flashlight Astrolux S41 with 4x nichia leds.I will test these against my Klarus protected cells.I hope the Efest will give my light more power because thsy are IMR's. If they do I will reorder these again. Thank You Lion!
16340 700mah battery
Does not hold charge as long as I would like, however better that other brands.
We Also Recommend