IMREN 21700 3750mAh 25A/40A Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Imren 21700 25A - Great blend of capacity and performance.
The Imren 21700 25A cell has an amazing 3750mAh capacity with a mid-range A draw. This battery also features Imren's gold wrapper for durability.
IMREN direct. Our IMREN batteries are purchased directly from the manufacturer, guaranteeing their authenticity.
Free IMREN Cases for every pair of batteries. If you buy 2 batteries, you get an IMREN dual case for free with every pair, even in wholesale quantities.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Imren 3750mAh 21700 Specifications:
- Size: 21700
- Type: IMR/Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 3750mAh
- Max Pulse Discharge Current Rating: 40A
- Continuous Max Discharge Current: 25A
- Approximate Size: 21.5mm diameter by 70.6mm length
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 73.4g
- Color: Gold/Red wrapper
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- amp application
I have ordered four of these batteries and am completely satisfied with my purchase. Have had the first set a few months and they are still working great as are the latest ones ordered. My husband uses them daily in his vape mod. They last all day and have held up well with recharging. Would definitely recommend this product and the company in general. Wonderful service and fast shipping.
It seems like the majority of the 5 star reviews here are because they work. Well you would certainly hope they do, wouldn't you. What doesn't seem to be covered here in the reviews is A) Mooch says they're not that great and his tests prove that they really should not go above 25A ever, and B) They are just plain WEAK compared to other brands' 21700. I see some reviews here are from flashlight users. I suppose with a flashlight, as long as the LEDs are running stable, it's good enough. On a vape mod above 80/90W, these cells really start struggling to do the job. I have tested between these and Samsung 40T's on a number of dual battery regulated vape mods and what I found is the same each time. The Imrens struggle to hit those higher wattages. When that large of a power draw is happening, the mod will actually show you that you're not getting quite as much power as you asked for, and there is a noticeable ramp up time. By comparison, the Samsung 4000mah 21700's would fire right away to the desired wattage and stay there, and same with my Molicel 21700. The other downside to these Imrens are they are slightly bigger than your standard 21700, so they don't actually fit in every 21700 vape mod, and with some the battery fit is much too tight for comfort, and the battery must be forced out to remove it. I got these for just under $8 for the pair brand new here on Liion Wholesale, so the price isn't too bad, but for the performance, I think i'd rather use my 3 year old beat-to-heck Samsung 25R's. These are strictly being used in my mod I build and dry fire coils on, and i wouldn't trust them on anything else. Heck, i barely trust them in that mod.
Stays charged for a long time!!
It's a great battery.
Good Product, Works great!
We Also Recommend