LG HE4 18650 Battery Genuine & Tested - 20A 2500mAh - Flat Top - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
New LG HE4! These are a very tough battery to get but we've got genuine ones. We stock both the newest version that includes a warning as well as the older version that has no warning text on it. The battery underneath in each version is the exact same thing, but some customers prefer not to have this warning on the battery so at this time we can offer both.
- Chemistry: Hybrid IMR (more specifically Li[NiMnCo]O2 (H-NMC) / Graphite + SiO)
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 20A (35A Pulse)
- Typical Capacity: 2500 mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Dimensions: 65.0 ± 0.2 mm (L) x 18.3 +0.2/-0.3 mm (D)
- Weight: 43-48g
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.0V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store you li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (5)
- Questions (0)
Great for mechs
Most consistent battery i have found, it gives constantly thick clouds over several drips, i have used them for over six months, tried several others during that time, these are my favorite
These typically last me a couple years or more of every day use. Also appreciate the fast shipping and great service from LIION Wholesale as well.
Vaping Goat vapor shop LLC. Owner
Great batteries, great price!
3 Months Now
I've been using three of these batteries for 3 months now. I generally use one per day occasionally some charge from a second - on long days. Im using a Kangertech Topbox Mini and the Toptank Mini with various SSOCC coils (clapton, .5 NC and sometimes Ni200) and sometimes the RBA plus. Using temp control the batteries dont last as long but thats due to the functioning of Topbox mini operation. When using wattage mode each battery will last two fills of my tank. I always refill when the level reaches the top of wicking holes in SSOCC. I charge using a XTAR VC4 and the batteries always take 2050 to 2100mAh. Im very happy with the performance. The batteries have at least 30 to 40 cycles with no problems. I rated four stars as of now if everything keeps working for expected life of battery ill come back and give five.
First time buyer at LIION Wholesale... Very smooth experience... Battery's are as stated... Super price... Fast Shipping... These batt's run my Joyetech EVIV VTC Mini at 20watts with a Kanger Nano loaded with a 0.5 Clapton coil for well over 260 puffs. No problem charging them with the Xtar VP2... They charge fine at a 1amp charge rate if you need them quicker too... Will definitely be back here again when I need more batt's...
We Also Recommend