LG M26/M26S 18650 10A Flat Top 2600mAh Battery - Genuine
This is a PROMOTIONAL product, with LIMITED quantities available.
NO additional quantity discounts or wholesale discounts will be given. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
The LG INR18650 M26 flat top unprotected lithium ion battery is a great budget battery that provides moderate power at 10A and decent mAh at 2600 mAh. This battery is best for custom products like battery packs. We also sell the protected button top 2600mAh M26 if you would like a standalone product for a flashlight or other device.
Please note that these batteries are only appropriate for low amp (less than 10A) applications!
*These batteries come in 2 different versions - M26 (purple) and M26S (gray). These parts are equivalent.*
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
the lg's were genuine & new ,fast delivery time
Batteries are being used to rebuild old nicad pack with lithium cells and using BMS to control charging each cell proper.
Great Batteries. Great Value. Great Service!
The title says it all. I bought 100 of these to build a 13s6p 48v battery-pack for an Ebike and I couldn't be happier. The pack required 78 batteries so I figured I would get a few extra in case of any issues. I tested all 100 upon receipt and they were all exactly 3.63v (safe shipping voltage) I charged them all to 4.2v. Capacity was spot on as stated and all batteries charged within 20mah of each other. :-). I then discharghed them down to 3.75 volts and built the pack. Certainly there are larger capacity batteries available but the 10A discharge rate and the super low cost was hard to ignore. I definitely recommend these and will buy more. These batteries provide ALOT of punch. Oh yeah, battery shipping was really fast. :-) FYI - the battery pack was paired with a 1000w - rear wheel hub motor conversion kit I bought on ebay (Violamart). Rider and bike combined weight = 225 lbs. 25+ mph on flats and it can climb REALLY steep hills with pedal assist.
Hey Larry - thanks for the review! That's a super cool project. Thanks for the photos too.
My customers are loving these 18650s
We Also Recommend