OEM INR-20700A 35A 3000mAh Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Clearance
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
OEM 20700A - Powerful and great capacity
The OEM INR20700A battery offers a strong amp rating and a solid 3000mah of capacity in a 20700 size. This battery is the original (not a rewrap) version believed to have been used in the popular 5-leg Vapcell, Efest, AmpKing, Ijoy (originally before they changed it) and EBAT models. We unfortunately aren't allowed to advertise the manufacturer name and have to cover the markings with a sticker in the pictures but they are one of the major manufacturers and this is a great cell.
Now on clearance! Savvy buyers will know that we are offering this cell separately on our store with officially authorized stock. Unfortunately this stock in this listing was purchased beforehand so we have to clearance it off separately. This is a great opportunity for you to get this cell at a very low price (below our cost) while supply lasts. After that it'll be gone!
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
OEM 3000mAh INR-20700A Cell Specifications:
- Size: 20700
- Approximate Diameter: 20.5 mm +/- 0.3mm
- Approximate Length: 70mm +/- 0.15mm
- Brand: OE Manufacturer
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 2800mAh (Minimum)
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gray
- Origin: Taiwan
Datasheet available upon request.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Battery mooch
Perfect, excellent quality
I actually got these for a friend. I always use this company for my battery needs.
These are the worst batteries I have ever purchased from you an probably the last one I will ever purchase. They will not stay up over about 30 mins and it takes about 4 to 6 hrs to charge them. The 18650 I bought are the same way. And I am using a good Nitecore charger
Hi David - Thank you for your review. Generally, depending on the capacity of the battery and charging amperage of the charger, 4-6 hours to fully charge a battery is about right. We will contact you, via email, to see if we can assist with the issue you are having in terms of battery life.
Molicel batteries of course but due to some legal stuff Liions had to cover it up. I already have a few of these before I picked another set up for spares. But quality is always top notch, and these being on clearance made me even happier.
For the price these can't be beat. Wraps are nice, batties perform well I'm my Purge Truck mech. If you need 20700s get them.
We Also Recommend
Samsung INR18650-30Q 15A 3000mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount