Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
New button top version of the Sanyo NCR18650GA. This is a 3500 mAh 10 A battery and is one of the best batteries we offer for medium discharge, high capacity battery applications. We take the authentic NCR18650GA and add a high quality button top to it.
Note this battery is NOT protected, we recommend most people instead use the protected NCR18650GA version. The only reason you would use this one is if you do not have space for the protection circuit and are accepting the risk of using unprotected batteries.
Please note: this is a BUTTON top battery. If you are looking for the Flat Top version, please click here.
Quick NCR18650GA Specs:
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3450 mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Style: BUTTON top
- Approximate Dimensions: 66.8mm length (±0.2mm) x 18.55 mm diameter (+0.1 / -0.3 mm)
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.675A standard
- Origin: Japan or China, button top manufactured in China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
I charged this Sanyo 3.5Ah battery along with the LG 3.5Ah battery, using the LiitoKala charger. The Sanyo charged to 1.2Ah then discharged to 3.59Ah, while the LG charged to 0.5Ah and discharged to 3.3Ah. I will be buying a lot more Sanyo batteries for sure!
When I need need portable power, I head to Llion Wholesale. Buying from China comes with risks.
Battery puts out stated voltage but didn't seem to recharge in my charger like another brand 'UltraFire'.
Hi Dan - this battery should recharge in a standard lithium ion battery charger. Is it making full contact? Feel free to reach out to us with questions - our Contact Form is linked at the bottom of the website on the left hand side - we're happy to help get to the bottom of this with you.
I needed some button top 18650's that were capable of a 10A discharge. These do that just fine. Also they are rated at 3500mAh. This is high for a high drain cell. Normally you sacrifice capacity when you need high drain but not with these.
Definitely the best 18650 I've used. I have four sets of two from four different decent brands, all rated within 100mah of each other, and these last the longest by far. No surprise, as these bench tested at the top of the list by a couple experts who have the equipment and provided the service for the battery consumer community. Liion deserves credit as well, for being honest about their products unlike many of the misleading vendors and rebranders out there.
We Also Recommend
Samsung INR18650-30Q 15A 3000mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount