Protected LG F1L 3400mAh 5A Li-ion 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
This protected LG Chem INR18650F1L with button top is perfect for a light or other device needing a button top and lots of mAh capacity, for an even cheaper price than our very popular Protected NCR18650B. In our experience this battery performs just as well as the NCR18650B. We also carry the LG F1L flat top unprotected for people building battery packs (datasheet is also there).
These are manufacturered with a very high quality PCB including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC with three Alpha & Omega 8810 MOSFETs for 10A high current cutoff. This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
The cell is made by LG Chem in Korea. Our company then adds the very high quality PCB along with the button top in an ISO certified factory to all safety standards. A black wrap is put over the top to hold it together.
Please note that these batteries do have a UN38.3 test report available and are legal for shipping. Many protected batteries on the market actually do not have any test data and are likely illegal for shipping due to lack of UN38.3 test report. Many competitors don't realize that a separate test needs to be done on the battery assembly and that the cell test is not enough. All of our batteries include a UN38.3 report available upon request.
Note we do not recommend this battery for most e-cigarette applications, the protection limits the cell to ~15W. If you're 15W or lower and can fit a protected battery then this will work well.
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.6mm
- Approximate Length from bottom to tip of button: 69.1mm
- Top Style: Button Top
- Protected: YES
- Nominal Capacity: 3400mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 3250mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Over Charge Protection Voltage: 4.325±0.025V
- Protection Cutoff Low Voltage: 2.5±0.05V
- Rated Continuous Discharge Amps: 5A
- Protection Cutoff Current: Approximately 10A
- Protection IC: Ricoh R5478N101CD
- MOSFETS: AO8810 (Quantity 2)
- Origin: Cell from South Korea, protection IC from Japan, Protection/button manufactured in China
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme, UL1642
- Battery Assembly Certifications: UN38.3 test report
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Excellent batteries and even more excellent service
These batteries are exactly as advertised they weren't great I bought a $40 flashlight that came with an alleged 4200 mAh battery 82 batteries I bought from li-ion are far superior and last five times as long really a great product very very happy very fast shipping as well thank you for doing a great job
Very pleased with the Protected LG F1L 3400mA battery
My first requirement was to find a larger capacity Li-ion battery to use with a tactical flashlight, which I have mounted on my bicycle. I have a 1,000 lumen LED bulb and need steady light for at least 3 hours. This Protected LG F1L 3400mAh battery exceeded my expectations. The second requirement was to reduce the danger of a disastrous discharge if rain water leaked into my water resistant flashlight. This battery is protected, so I believe that my risk is reduced. Three comments: (1) The size of this battery is longer than the replaced battery since it has a protection circuit added. Fortunately, this combination fits the flashlight because the spring contact can be compressed more to accommodate the larger size. The actual overall length was less than that reported by LIION Wholesale (who adds the protected button top circuit to this battery), so it was an easy fit. You may wish to be sure that a protected battery will fit in your application by making your own measurements. (2) I have a slow charger which takes a long time to charge this large capacity battery - many hours in fact. I opted to buy two batteries: one in service and the other in the charging station until fully topped off. A favorable price made this option attractive. (3) I had contacted the flashlight manufacturer about replacing the original battery. His recommendation was to buy from LIION Wholesale, who is known to be reputable and protects their customers from counterfeit products. I could not be more pleased!
Great value, quickly shipped, good communication.
Perfect for LED flashlights, smart charger verified capacity.
PROTECTED LG F1L
These batt's work great in my Mag mount LED work light. Appreciate the extra security of the protection circuit keeping my batt's from being over discharged or charged.
We Also Recommend
Samsung INR18650-30Q 15A 3000mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount