Protected LG MJ1 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
UL 2054 and IEC 62133 Certified Button Top Batteries
The LiionWholesale Protected 3500mAh battery is made by Liion Wholesale using the LG Chem INR18650MJ1 battery cell. The LG MJ1 3500 mAh is an 18650 battery cell that can handle fairly high drain applications (10A) while offering a massive 3500mAh.
This is one of the best batteries we offer for high discharge flashlights or other devices that need a high capacity but medium discharge protected battery. The protected NCR18650GA is its only real competitor and is a good alternate choice as well.
All protected MJ1 are not the same - the Liion Wholesale version is the best protected 18650 on the market
The cell inside the battery is made by LG Chem in Korea. Our company then manufactures the battery by adding the high quality protection PCB/BMS along with the button/nipple top in an ISO 9001 certified factory to all safety standards. A black wrap is put over the top to hold it together.
These are manufacturered with a very high quality PCBA including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC with three FNK MOSFETs for 20A high current cutoff (most PCBs will not be able to handle this much current). This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
Tested to the most safety certifications of any competitors, including UL 2054, IEC 62133, CB Scheme, and UN38.3
Please note that these batteries do have a UN38.3 test report available and are legal for shipping. Many protected batteries on the market actually do not have any test data and are likely illegal for shipping due to lack of UN38.3 test report. Many competitors don't realize that a separate test needs to be done on the battery assembly and that the cell test is not enough. All of our batteries include a UN38.3 report available upon request.
These protected MJ1 batteries actually go a few steps further and are actually UL 2054 tested, IEC62133 tested and have a CB certificate which will allow easy certifications in almost any country. UL 2054, IEC 62133 and CB Scheme test reports and paperwork are available upon request.
The UL testing was performed by TÜV Rheinland and the batteries have a NRTL mark that is compatible with UL listed, TUV, Intertek, etc. This battery is very popular for products that require certifications such as medical device batteries, or other UL listed product batteries.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Style: BUTTON top
- Approximate Dimensions (including button): 69.1mm length x 18.6 mm diameter
- Maximum Length: 69.6mm
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V (approximate)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.675A standard
- Protection Cutoff Current: ~20A
- Protection IC: Ricoh R5478N101CD
- MOSFETS: FNK10N25B (Quantity 3)
- Origin: Cell made in Korea, button top manufactured in China, Protection IC made in Japan
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme, UL1642
- Battery Assembly Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme. UL2054
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Liion Wholesale
Top Quality Batteries and Company
Top shelf quality and performance at realistic affordable pricing. For a first time buyer from Liion Wholesale... Karma was in my favor when I accidentally stumbled onto the site. The end user price can not be beat and these protected batteries are just what super high output flashlights need. They do great in battery packs series or parallel as well. Oh... and processing and shipping of the order was really fast too. Questions to customer service are answered conscientiously quick
Very good batteries
I have used the batteries several times although I haven’t had them long. They seem to be strong and long lasting from what I can tell. The price is very good and the quality seems to be also. I expect to do more business with this company in the future and so far I am very pleased. The ordering process, shipping time and quality were all excellent.
Your batteries will not fit into my flashlights because the black wrapper overlaps itself thus causing a ****. Additionally 2 of them don't want to take a full charge.
Hi George - Thank you for your review. If you experience any problems with a product that you purchased from us, please contact us directly so that we are able to help you figure out a solution. That being said, we will be contacting you via email to resolve your problem.
Simply the best customer service - EVER!
Ordered 4 (protected) 18650 batteries. Not enough in stock to fill the order so Liion Wholesale contacted me immediately and offered to hold shipment or UPGRADE to a more expensive battery at no additional charge. I chose the upgrade in order to receive the batteries before a trip to Europe. THey were received within days. Batteries are excellent! This is my
Good product for a good price
So far everything is working great
We Also Recommend
LG HG2 18650 20A Flat Top 3000mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount