Protected LG MJ1 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
The LG INR18650MJ1 3500 mAh is a really new 18650 battery cell that can handle fairly high drain applications (10A) while offering a massive 3500mAh. It's one of the best batteries we offer for high discharge flashlights or other devices that need a high capacity but medium discharge protected battery. The protected NCR18650GA is its only real competitor and is a good alternate choice as well.
These are manufacturered with a very high quality PCB including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC with three FNK MOSFETs for 20A high current cutoff (most PCBs will not be able to handle this much current). This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
The cell is made by LG Chem in Korea. Our company then adds the high quality PCB along with the button top in an ISO certified factory to all safety standards. A black wrap is put over the top to hold it together.
Please note that these batteries do have a UN38.3 test report available and are legal for shipping. Many protected batteries on the market actually do not have any test data and are likely illegal for shipping due to lack of UN38.3 test report. Many competitors don't realize that a separate test needs to be done on the battery assembly and that the cell test is not enough. All of our batteries include a UN38.3 report available upon request.
These protected MJ1 batteries actually go a few steps further and are actually IEC62133 tested protected batteries and have a CB certificate which will allow easy certifications in almost any country. IEC 62133 and CB Scheme test reports and paperwork are available upon request.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Style: BUTTON top
- Approximate Dimensions (including button): 69.1mm length x 18.6 mm diameter
- Maximum Length: 69.6mm
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V (approximate)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.675A standard
- Protection Cutoff Current: ~20A
- Protection IC: Ricoh R5478N101CD
- MOSFETS: FNK10N25B (Quantity 3)
- Origin: Cell made in Korea, button top manufactured in China, Protection IC made in Japan
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme, UL1642
- Battery Assembly Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
protected LG MJ1 3500m 18650 button top
No problems, works great, run time all night fishing. what I really liked is how fast it got to me in Hawaii. Thanks guys good job.
Delivers the power punch my lights need!
LG 3500 mAh 10 amp batteries
I recently purchased a couple of these cells along with several other batteries. After charging, I tested each for capacity and internal resistance. Both were well above 3500 mAh capacity and had internal resistances >50 mohms. Just two exception cells at a very inexpensive price. I highly recommend these and the other cells I purchased.
Accurate description, fast shipping from a trusted U.S. vendor.
BLF & Candlepower member here. The four LG-MG1 cells arrived quickly, well packaged and at expected lowish-mid state of charge, appropriate for long-term storage. They are indeed slightly larger in diameter than some other protected cells I have but, I've not found anything in my flashlight collection these cells don't fit. One set of three discharge/refresh cycles on an Opus 3100 V2.2 reveals capacities somewhat below spec. (2,900 ~ 3,100 mAh) but that's a risk one takes with known old stock. It's likely to improve with additional cycles. Internal resistance is acceptably low. Overall I'm quite satisfied with the value and the transaction as a whole. Having a U.S.- based vendor that assures a buyer receives genuine cells makes the little money (supposedly) saved by buying from China well worth the small extra cost. Recommended vendor.
Top contender, along with NCR18650GA, for powering high powered flashlights via protected cells.
We Also Recommend