Samsung 30T 21700 35A Flat Top 3000mAh Battery - Genuine
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
Samsung 30T 21700 - a cutting edge 21700
Since Mooch tested the Samsung 30T in 2017, folks have been asking when we'd get them in. With its incredibly low internal resistance, the Samsung 30T is truly a cutting edge 21700 cell for all applications.
Mooch recently retested the Samsung 30T and compared his findings to his earlier results from 2017.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Samsung 30T 21700 3100mah Specifications:
- Size: 21700
- Approximate Diameter: 22mm (max)
- Approximate Length: 70.3mm (max)
- Brand: Samsung
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 2950mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 3000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gray
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Excellent batteries, price and service. Smooth power delivery through the whole charge. Prefer 30Ts over P42As
the HYPE is real
....i don't really need to say much here, everything battery Mooch says about these cells is, of course, right on the MONEY, but out of respect for Li-Ion Wholesale, I'll tell y'all, THESE CELLS (Sammy 30t, and Molicel/NPE INR-21700-P42A are MORE than worth the money; Ex: I put a low-low alien build in a brass Dreamer and both cells chewed it up, & spit it out.... EndOfStory..... and as far as Li-Ion Wholsale goes, for myself and the Vape shop I sell coils through, BOTH of us have never bought hi drain batts from ANY one else.... and who else gives you quality cells with speedy delivery AND a gift????
Came as advertised, great battery
Awesome battery’s super super powerful but the wraps are extremely thin and prone to chips and tears wish there was more thickness to them.
I ordered these for my new hammer of god, and the first time I put them on the charger the batter wraps ripped as I took them off the charger. To improve I suggest that you change the battery wraps to be more durable for the big Vapes and the chargers
Hi Daphne - Thank you for your review. Unfortunately we cannot (and will not) replace those wraps because they are factory wraps. There are a few brands that wrap their battery in a more durable wrap, like Imren and Vapcell. We will contact you via email to see if we can help you with your issue.
We Also Recommend