BUTTON Top Samsung INR18650-30Q 15A 3000mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
Genuine Samsung 30Q 3000 mAh batteries with a low resistance button top welded on. This is an amazing cell, extremely low internal resistance similar to the 25R but with a higher capacity of 3 Ah. A great battery for 10-50W per battery devices. As always, we've done extensive testing to be sure they're authentic so you can be confident you've got the real thing, grade A.
The cell is made as a flat top from Samsung. Then we put on a high quality button top and wrap in a secondary layer of protective PVC.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT REMOVE THE OUTER PVC.
These batteries were designed specifically as Thorfire Q8 batteries, but would also work great in any high discharge lighting situation or other application that needs button tops and high discharge.
These are BUTTON TOP batteries and WILL NOT WORK where flat tops are required - if you are looking for normal flat top 30Q click here. (Don't know which kind of batteries you need? Please Contact Us before ordering.)
Note that these cells do not have PCB protection built in, so be sure to treat them carefully as a result.
- Style: Button Top
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.65mm x 67.3mm (to tip of button top)
- Rated capacity: 3000mAh
- Max discharge current: 15A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: NO
- Color: Pink
- Important: Do NOT remove the clear wrap on the battery. This helps secure the button top and provides an additional level of protection to the entire battery.
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Whenever possible, we buy direct from the manufacturer - and we still test our shipments to guarantee authentic, consistent performance. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Liion Wholesale
I bought 4 of these batteries to use in my flashlight a wowtac A4 which is power hungry on the high setting , the Samsung INR18650-30Q 15A 3000mAh 18650 Batteries work great and run longer in turbo mode than any battery I have used in this flashlight so far,can't beat them for this price
Listing claims the INT18650-30Q 15A battery is the Samsung battery, just with a LIION label instead of Samsung. However there is 1 discrepancy that I’m not sure how to reconcile unless it has something to do with adding the button top. The 30Q Samsung’s I own differ in that they are 3.7v where as the LIION INR re-branded version shows 3.6v on the label. Why the difference?
Purchased these batteries to get a longer run time for a rechargeable flashlight. They worked great for 4 months. After that they will no longer take a charge.. The original battery that that came with the flashlight still works fine. In addition only one of the 2 batteries had the Samsung name on it. when they arrived.
Hi Michael - Thank you for your review. The brand of the battery is typically located under the shipping label that is placed on the batteries. If you remove that label, you will be able to see the "Samsung". We will contact you via email to see if we can assist you with the issue you are having with your batteries.
We Also Recommend