Nitecore Intellicharger I8 8 Bay Li-ion Battery Charger
Charges up to 8 batteries. The impressive I8 from Nitecore allows you to charge up to 8 batteries at a time. This charger is a great investment for shops selling batteries, or for folks who find themselves always having to rotate the batteries in their charger because they just can't seem to keep them topped up.
Can charge Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) too. The intelligent circuitry of the Nitecore I8 allows it to detect battery chemistry (using voltage) for li-ion, Ni-MH, and Ni-Cd batteries (4.2V/3.7V/1.48V). It also sets charging mode appropriately (CC, CV or -dV/dt), both depending on battery chemistry and state of charge. Charge all your rechargeables on this smart charger!
Up to 1.5A charge speed. The I8 offers up to 1.5A of charging current (2 slots) in case you need to charge a pair of batteries in hurry. If you're able to wait a bit longer, the 1A charge speed for 4 batteries is still faster than many chargers, and if you're running all 8 slots, it will supply .5A to all of them.
Eye catching, space saving upright design. Unlike more traditional chargers which lay flat on a surface, the I8 stands upright to save you space. The bottom of the charger measures only 4.6" by 4" - not a lot of space to charge 8 batteries at once!
Everything you need, nothing you don't. This charger is a great value for an 8 bay charger and includes all the essential functions you need, including reverse polarity protection and automatic selection of charging mode.
NO BATTERIES INCLUDED
Nitecore I8 Features:
- 8 independent charging bays
- Up to 1.5A charging speed (2 slots)
- Reverse polarity & short circuit protection
- Red LED indicates charging is in progress, green LED indicates charging complete
- Automatic battery chemistry detection & charging mode/voltage selection
- Overtime protection - monitors charge time and automatically stops if any slot exceeds 20 hours charge time
- Supports USB output
- Can re-activate over discharged protected cells (tripped protection circuits)
- (Note: do not attempt to charge a 0V battery)
- Flame resistant construction
Nitecore I8 Specifications:
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz .6A (Max) 30W DC 12V 3A
- Output voltage:
- Battery: 4.2V +/- 1%; 1.48V +/- 1%
- USB: 5V +/- 5%
- Output current (Charging speed):
- Battery: 1.5A*2, 1A*4, 0.75A*4, 0.5A*8
- USB: 5V*2.1A
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion/IMR: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22500, 226500, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Nitecore lists this charger as NOT compatible with 20700/21700 batteries. In our testing it can work with many 20700 and 21700 batteries but it's extremely tight clearance on most and doesn't fit on some. We don't recommend using it with 20700/21700 unless you're sure it fits without scraping on the wrap.
- 65mm width maximum
- Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
In the Box:
- Nitecore I8 charger
- Standard US power adapter
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
Great charger, wish it had percentage and voltage readouts but not tearing my wraps is worth 5 stars and it works everytime
only downside for me is the lights are hard to differentiate with my color stigmatism.
I feel much better knowing that I am purchasing from a reputable supplier
Great charger. Super convenient to charge 8 batteries at a time. No more switching out every couple hours. Would def recommend for vapers with multiple devices always going.
everything i ordered came in.
We Also Recommend