Nitecore Q2 2-bay Digital Lithium Ion Battery Charger - Black
Nitecore Q2 Charger Specifications:
- Compatible with Li-ion batteries only
- Common Battery sizes: 26650 (will fit 2x at a time), 21700, 20700, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Output Current: 1A × 2 / 2A x 1
- Input: DC 12V, >=1A
- Output Voltage: 4.2V +/-1%
Nitecore Q2 Features:
- Overcharging, reverse polarity and short circuit prevention
- Automatically detects battery level and chooses appropriate charging voltage and charging mode
- Automatically stops charging upon completion
- Car adapter compatibility - Sold Separately
In the Box:
- Nitecore Q2 2-bay Digital Lithium Ion Battery Charger
- 1 AC Wall Adapter Charging Cable
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
Bought it for a neighbor who started vaping. Works exactly as advertised.
My first charger for my 18650 flat top batteries for my vaping device came from Amazon (cuz I knew no better!). This charger is so much nicer! And (silly) I love that it’s pink! It has great indicator lights that even let you know if you put the batteries in backward and it’s “adjustable” so you can charge other batteries too - I don’t know which kind but if I ever do then I have the charger I need! It charges pretty quick, probably a little longer it seems because I use my batteries all the way to dead. But I’m very pleased with this unit!
I have to order the better stuff from now on. I bought an XTAR SV2 under the assumption the metal sliders has been improved upon from years ago and they were no smoother. The Speed is good for Sony VTC5D 18650s, and higher capacity batteries, but I prefer 1A charging my 2,000mAh Samsung 20S batteries.
We Also Recommend