Nitecore V2 2-Bay In-Car Lithium Ion Battery Charger
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Nitecore V2 - Rapid Charging on the Go
The Nitecore V2 In-Car Battery Charger is a must for anyone charging their batteries on the go. With its cup-shaped body, you will barely know this charger is sitting in your cup holder!
Don't need to charge your batteries? Charge your devices instead with a compatible USB cable; can charge 2 devices at a time.
Nitecore V2 Charger Specifications:
- Compatible with Li-ion batteries only
- Battery sizes: 26650, 21700, 20700, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Output Current: 3mA x 2 / 2mA x 2 MAX (slot), 1A x 2 / 2.1A x 1 (USB)
- Output - Battery: 3Ax1, 3Ax2 (max)
- Input: DC 12V 42W Max
- Output Voltage: 4.2V +/-1%, 1.48W +/-1% (slot), 5V +/- 5% (USB)
Nitecore V2 Features:
- Overcharging prevention
- Easy to read LED lighting
- Automatically detects battery level and chooses appropriate charging voltage and charging mode
- Automatically stops charging upon completion
- 2 integrated USB charging ports
In the Box:
- Nitecore V2 2-Bay In-Car Lithium Ion Battery Charger
- 1 12V Car Adapter Charging Cable
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
- car charger
- power bank
- LI-ION BATTERIES
This is a fast charger for li-ion batteries 1 amp, 2 amp, or 3 amp depending on your selection. Works well with high amperage batteries that can be charged at those charging amperages without affecting the batteries life cycle. Really fast charging at 3 amps. Look a little over an hour to charge two Samsung 25R at 3 amps at same time. If you take long trips this would be great as a car charger / power bank. Pretty much just good for the car, or use with a dc generator, or converter thought because it is 12 volts only input. I do not have a converter, or a dc generator though so I can't say for certain.
truly surprised at how fast this thing charges. Used to use the in house 2 bay version with an inverter in my truck, but it took quite a long time. This little guy charges them very quickly and conveniently sits in the cup holder. I can charge 2 sets of batteries by the time the ones in my vape die.
We Also Recommend