IMREN 20700 3200mAh 25A/40A Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Imren 20700 25A - Mid-Range Power and a Great Capacity
The Imren 20700 25A features Imren's gold wrapper for durability as well as a great 3200mAh capacity. With a mid-range 25A draw, this cell will handle almost anything you throw at it.
Imren 3200mAh 20700 Specifications:
- Size: 20700
- Type: IMR/Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 3200mAh
- Max Pulse Discharge Current Rating: 40A
- Continuous Max Discharge Current: 25A
- Approximate Size: 20.4mm diameter by 70.3mm length
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 61.4g
- Color: Gold/Red wrapper
IMREN direct. Our IMREN batteries are purchased directly from the manufacturer, guaranteeing their authenticity.
Free IMREN Cases for every pair of batteries. If you buy 2 batteries, you get an IMREN dual case for free with every pair, even in wholesale quantities.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Dont know. A full month after the order supposedly shipped and as far as I can tell the post office still hadent even gotten my package to ship to me
Hi Mike - Thank you for your review. If you are experiencing issues regarding the shipment of your package, we ask that you please contact us so that we can assist you with the issue you are having. That being said, we will be contacting you via email to help you fix this problem.
Product is as expected.
Battery life is pretty good. Will definitely buy again.
So far so good. For the past week i have been using these in a single cell mech mod drawing 28.5amps and they perform well without getting hot. In a normal day i will generally cycle through 3 of these draining them down to +/- 3.6v only time will tell if these will be good cells but at the moment i have no complaints. P.S I recomend that ANYONE who is not versed in ohms law and battery safety, and that is unaware of the dangers and risk involved in pushing a batteries limits to stay under the recommended 25amp "cdr" that Battery Mooch recomends for these cells.
We Also Recommend