LG F1L Flat Top 3350mAh 18650 Power Bank Battery 4.8A 3350mAh - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Genuine LG Chem F1L 3350-3400mAh batteries. Absolutely the biggest mAh capacity you can get in an 18650 at a great price. We recommend these over the NCR18650B since they are just as good and have better availability and pricing. They can't handle the current that some of the other batteries can but as long as you're not running lots of current these will last a long time. They're happiest at 1-2A each although they can handle spikes up to about 6A.
Also as bare cell, or with pre-welded tabs. For the convenience of folks who are building packs, we also this product "with tabs". You can view the LG F1L With Tabs here.
Please note that these batteries are not appropriate for most e-cigarette applications due to low current/watts capability.
Multiples of 100 of this product come in original LG Chem bulk packaging. Each package is the same date code and are much quicker to access than the 1pc boxes. We will also include 1pc paper boxes if you need to repackage them.
Smaller quantities will come repackaged in single 1pc boxes (not original LG packaging).
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 4875mA
- Typical Capacity: 3400 mAh
- Nominal Capacity: 3350mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Length: ≤ 65.15 mm
- Approximate Diameter: 18.29 ± 0.11 mm
- Weight: 49g
- Nominal Voltage: 3.63V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected/Unprotected: Unprotected
- Origin: China
- LG INR18650-F1L data sheet
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
The date code S197 (which is July 2019) matched the sample photo requested. This means that the batteries will still have almost full life remaining. I tested the batteries and they measured 3.31 Ah and 11.25 Wh. Great product and great price.
Genuine as described cells, service was great, freight on these things is scary. But I have my cells to build a bigger battery. Properly. Thanks team
I tested them and built a 36v pack with them. They were true to ratings and consistent across the board. You won't get that from fake cells.
We Also Recommend