LG F1L Flat Top 3350mAh 18650 Power Bank Battery 4.8A 3350mAh w/ Tabs - Genuine - Wholesale
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Genuine LG Chem INR18650-F1L 3350-3400mAh batteries. Liion Wholesale had tabs welded to them for battery packs. Absolutely the biggest mAh capacity you can get in an 18650 at a great price. We recommend these over the NCR18650B since they are just as good and have better availability and pricing. They can't handle the current that some of the other batteries can but as long as you're not running lots of current these will last a long time. They're happiest at 1-2A each although they can handle spikes up to about 6A.
With pre-welded nickel coated steel tabs. For the convenience of folks who are building packs, we offer this product as "with tabs". This will allow you to build a pack with only soldering equipment as the tabs can be soldered on.
Please note that these batteries are not appropriate for e-cigarette applications.
- Full Part Number: INR18650-F1L
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 4875mA
- Typical Capacity: 3400 mAh
- Nominal Capacity: 3350mAh
- Style: Flat top with nickel coated steel tabs
- Approximate Length: ≤ 65.15 mm
- Approximate Diameter: 18.29 ± 0.11 mm
- Tab Material: Nickel Coated Steel
- Tab Length: 35mm tab length
- Tab Width: 6mm tab width
- Tab Thickness: 0.15mm tab thickness
- Weight: ~50g
- Nominal Voltage: 3.63V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected/Unprotected: Unprotected
- Origin: China, tabs welded in China or USA
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Battery Pack
- each other
- junk cells
- protection board
- battery packs
These are some strong battery’s perfect for building battery packs for any use!!
Product is as described. I bought it to replace my dying skill screwdriver battery. Apparently this battery is not as powerful and did not restore the drill to its original power. Original battery was LG2200 not sure how the ratings go.
I bought a couple of these to rebuild a battery pack that had junk cells in it. The tabs made the rebuild easy by simply soldering them to each other and the protection board. The pack charged fine and stayed balanced; we'll see how well it works after a few charge/discharge cycles. If all goes well, I plan to buy more to rebuild some larger battery packs.
We Also Recommend