LG MJ1 Flat Top 18650 10A 3500mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
The new LG INR18650MJ1 3500 mAh is a really new 18650 battery cell that can handle fairly high drain applications (10A) while offering a massive 3500mAh. As always we've done extensive testing to be sure they're authentic so you can be confident you've got the real thing.
Also as bare cell, or with pre-welded tabs. For the convenience of folks who are building packs, we also offer this product "with tabs". You can view the LG MJ1 With Tabs here.
Please note that these batteries are not appropriate for most e-cigarette applications due to 10A output.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh (3400mAh minimum)
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 65.0mm length (±0.2mm) x 18.4 mm diameter (+0.1 / -0.3 mm)
- Weight: 49g max
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
These batteries lost more voltage per-day than anything I ever recovered from dead laptop packs. They lose 0.002v per day!
Bought these for my EV200D fpv goggles since the stock batteries run down so fast. I put them in a fat shark 18650 battery holder. Now I can fly for hours without a problem.
Exactly want I needed. So much better runtime on my lights.
Regulated mod never used above 30-35w means even at low ohms i barely ever hit even 8A. This battery performs amazingly in a single battery regulated mod. I have not had any issues whatsoever vaping hard off this battery in the 5A-7.5A range. I would highly recommend it to someone whos needs are not particularly high drain, because the battery longevity is unparalleled.
You get what you pay for, batteries tested to spec. Shipping ok and free item (fan) gets them legally through the shipping channel. ***a creative shipping tactic to get around idiotic policies re. battery shipping*** Otherwise shipping would be 1/2 and we’d buy more batteries ;)>
We Also Recommend