LG MJ1 Flat Top 18650 10A 3500mAh Battery w/ Tabs - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
This listing is for the LG MJ1 cell with welded solder tabs.
The new LG INR18650MJ1 3500 mAh is a really new 18650 battery cell that can handle fairly high drain applications (10A) while offering a massive 3500mAh. As always we've done extensive testing to be sure they're authentic so you can be confident you've got the real thing. Now available with tabs so that you can solder into your device/pack (bare cells should not be soldered, only welded tabs should be soldered).
Also available without tabs. For the convenience of folks who are building packs, this product is with tabs. You can view the LG MJ1 cell without tabs here.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh (3400mAh minimum)
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 65.0mm length (±0.2mm) x 18.4 mm diameter (+0.1 / -0.3 mm)
- Tab specifications: Nickel coated steel
- Tab size: Length 35mm, Width 6mm, Thickness 0.15mm (see dimensional image)
- Weight: 49g max
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- robot vacuum
- speaker system
The capacity doesn't lie. Six of these provide almost eight hours of power to an old laptop whose stock (or aftermarket) battery may only reach three hours or so. It's hard to say how long will the batteries last, but I am definitely satisfied with the performance. Additionally, the tabs are a lifesaver. Soldering non-tabbed batteries is almost impossible with my setup (and also dangerous), whereas getting everything hooked up with these tabbed batteries took little to no effort, even with my poor soldering skills and low quality hardware. They're a bit pricey (especially considering the shipping costs to Canada), but I definitely think they were worth it.
Perfect transaction and product.
Batteries were as described and worked great as replacement for a portable speaker system with bad batteries.
Perfect for doubling the capacity of my robot vacuum!
Excellent product - purchased these with tabs. These are genuine - capacity as advertised and the tabs are a good length.
We Also Recommend
Vapcell 20700 Gold/Black 30A Flat Top 3200mAh Battery - Genuine (Sanyo NCR20700A)