Vapcell 20700 Gold/Black 30A Flat Top 3200mAh Battery - Genuine (Sanyo NCR20700A)
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Vapcell 20700 Gold - the next step in 20700 technology
You asked, and we listened. When given the chance, we were able to obtain a small batch of these limited and hard to get 20700 cells. Our testing shows performance on par with the Panasonic NCR20700A. But don't take our word for it - see Mooch's test results here.
These batteries are not widely available. When this batch is gone, they're gone - we don't know when we'll get more. This is an advanced, cutting edge, highly in demand item.
Promo item terms - if you buy this battery you agree to the following:
- We guarantee you won't get a DOA cell, but beyond that, our normal warranty does NOT apply to these special cells.
- No quantity discounts can or will be given.
- No returns or refunds will be accepted for cosmetic issues (minor cosmetic scratches).
Vapcell direct. These batteries are direct from Vapcell. If you purchase a pair, you will also receive a Vapcell EVA zipper case.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Vapcell 20700 3200mAh Specifications:
- Size: 20700
- Approximate Diameter: 20.0mm (manufacturer spec)
- Approximate Length: 70.2mm (manufacturer spec)
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 3200mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 3100mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gold and Black
- Origin: China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- vape experience
So far I've used a plethora of different 20700 batteries and these have the best amp to mah balance as of yet!
Hey Doug - thanks for the review! These are some great cells for sure. The Vapcell Gold 20700A is a really great battery and very hard hitter. Another battery you should check out, if the mah/capacity balance is where it's at for you, that we've JUST received is the NCR2070C, if you're a 20700 battery user.
These are excellent batteries. On par with iJoy 20700 3000 mAh 40 Amp. I have them in rotation and cannot tell the difference. But that is a good thing.
These are by far the hardest hitting batteries I have. They hit way harder than the Sony VTC5A imo. Good batteries l, hope they get more in soon.
It's a great battery for all of your need's!
I bought these on a damage goods sale here and I have to say I cannot see anything wrong with them at all!! work and charge perfectly!! whoever listed these with scratched contacts must have used an electron microscope to see them :)
We Also Recommend