Aspire 18650 1800mAh INR Flat Top 20A/30A- Genuine- Wholesale Discount
DiscontinuedWe are no longer carrying this product.
We suggest you consider Samsung 25R 18650 20A Flat Top 2500mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount as an alternative.
Aspire INR 1800mah 18650. This 1800mah, INR offering from Aspire is a solid battery for those looking for a pulse tested battery. With 1800mAh, it has good capacity, and the manufacturer rates it as a strong 20A continuous/30A pulse. Combined with a durable and good looking wrap, this is a reliable 18650 cell for every day power.
Tested and Rated for Both Pulse AND Continuous Loads. The Aspire INR 18650 1800mah has different ratings for continuous and pulse amps. And unlike some manufacturers, Aspire has done a great job being very specific about what those pulse loads mean (10s on, 5s off), which Aspire calls a "vaping simulation". This is great information for all folks considering this battery, since it demonstrates what this battery can really handle without heating up.
Aspire Direct. Our Aspire 18650 batteries are purchased directly from the company, so you can rest assured that you're getting genuine Aspire products.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Aspire 18650 INR Battery 1800mAh Specifications:
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.2mm
- Approximate Length: 65.0mm
- Brand: Aspire
- Rated Capacity: 1800mm
- Chemistry: INR
- Max Pulse Discharge Current: 30A (10s on, 5s off)
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 45g
- Color: Black and Gold
- Origin: China
Aspire 18650 1800mAh Safe Vaping Standard Chart
Aspire INR18650 1800mah Continous Chart
Aspire 1800mah 20A Pulse Chart
Aspire 1800mah 30A Pulse Chart
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Product started sparking and smoking and leaked battery acid on about the 3 day of use. This one is definitely no good. Im assuming this battery was probably junked before it arrived to Liion considering I've bought several batteries and this was the first to go
Hello Anthony - First off, thank you for your review. Customer reviews, both good and bad, are very important to us. From the sounds of it, you definitely received a bad battery with your order and we sincerely apologize for that. We will follow-up with you further via email.
We Also Recommend