MNKE 26650 3500mAh 30A Battery - Flat Top - Wholesale Discount
DiscontinuedThese batteries are no longer available.
We suggest you consider Vapcell 26650 32A Flat Top 4200mAh Battery - Genuine as an alternative.
MNKE 3500mAh high discharge 26650 batteries. These are old stock of the orange 26650 rated at 30A 3500 mAh. Although we're pretty sure they're genuine, we couldn't verify 100% with these since the battery was no longer available to our knowledge. Testing shows them to be a pretty good 20A battery though so they'll be good for someone who wants a battery for that current level at a bargain price. Here is a link to our testing of the MNKE 26650 30A 3500mAh battery. And the price is really right. Once they're gone they're gone.
- Chemistry: Li-Mn (IMR)
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 30A (we recommend more like 15-20A max)
- Typical Capacity: 3500mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 66.6mm (L) x 26.1mm (D)
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: Canada/China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (5)
- Questions (0)
Very good cell
A very good cell notable for having a raised top allowing use in series at a great price.
Performs as expected! I'll definitely continue ordering from Liion!
Great price for a 26650 battery.
The bad but the good
One of my batteries works great, the other was faulty. Your service crew hooked me up with a new battery free of charge and within a couple days. Great customer service!
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi Jacob - We saw your review, and just wanted to point out that these batteries are on clearance because they're of older stock and as such, may have a few more quality issues than we normally expect for our regularly priced products (which is why we try to keep fresh stock of our non-clearance batteries). That said, as with all our batteries, we guarantee you will get good (not DOA) cells, so we feel these are fairly priced to reflect that. Hope that helps :).
Best 26550 I have gotten
Where as I have not bought any of this batteries from here I have got 4 of them before as well as MXJOs and efest and they have been the last ones standing good power and lasted the longest . Still have my first 2 I bought 2 years now and counting. Used in a Congestus (clone) double stacked for over a year now.
We Also Recommend