[OLD VERSION] Protected LG F1L 3350mAh 5A Li-ion 18650 Button Top Battery - Discontinued
DiscontinuedWe have an updated version of this product.
We suggest you consider Protected LG F1L 3400mAh 5A Li-ion 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount as an alternative.
Note this is the old version of this product. It comes in a clear wrap, and is a little bit on the large side and doesn't fit in all devices. We are clearancing the rest of our inventory of this, then they'll be gone. If you would like our new version, click here: LiionWholesale Protected 3400mAh F1L
This protected LG Chem INR18650F1L with button top is perfect for a light or other device needing a button top and lots of mAh capacity, for an even cheaper price than our very popular Protected NCR18650B. In our experience this battery performs just as well as the NCR18650B. We also carry the LG F1L flat top unprotected for people building battery packs (datasheet is also there).
The cell is made by LG Chem. Our company then adds the very high quality Seiko PCB along with the button top in an ISO certified factory to all safety standards. A clear wrap is put over the top to hold it together while still showing the LG wrap underneath.
Note we do not recommend this battery for most e-cigarette applications, the protection limits the cell to ~15W. If you're 15W or lower and can fit a protected battery then this will work well.
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.6-18.75mm (18.75mm where the protection connection wire is, 18.6mm everywhere else
- Approximate Length from bottom to tip of button: 70.3mm
- Top Style: Button Top
- Protected: YES
- Capacity: 3350mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protection Cutoff Voltage: 2.5±0.05V
- Protection Cutoff Current: 5-7A (usually about 6A)
- Over Charge Protection Voltage: 4.325±0.025V
- Origin: Cell from South Korea, Protection/button manufactured in China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Awesome product! Gets the job done!
Perfect for my old provari. Also going to pick up another for my flashlight. Good buy.
We Also Recommend