Protected LG M26 2600mAh 5A 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
DiscontinuedWe no longer stock this product. We may accept special orders for large quantities (500 or more). Please contact us for details.
This protected LG M26 is perfect for someone needing a button top protected cell without spending a lot of money. It is a great higher quality replacement for the Samsung 26F that we used to sell. It has a very respectable 2600mAh capacity and high quality Seiko PCB protection. Perfect flashlight battery for people on a budget.
The cell is made by LG Chem. Our company then adds the very high quality Seiko PCB along with the button top in an ISO certified factory to all safety standards. A clear wrap is put over the top to hold it together while still showing the LG M26 wrap underneath.
Note we do not recommend this battery for most e-cigarette applications, the protection limits the cell to ~15W. If you're 15W or lower and can fit a protected battery then this will work well.
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.4mm +/- 0.15mm
- Approximate Length: 68.2mm (not including button)
- Approximate Length from bottom to tip of button: 69.5mm
- Top Style: Button Top
- Protected: YES
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 5A
- Protection Cutoff Voltage: 2.5±0.05V
- Protection Cutoff Current: 5-7A (usually about 6A)
- Over Charge Protection Voltage: 4.325±0.025V
- Origin: Cell from South Korea, protection and button assembled in China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Bought these for the husband's flashlight. Until then, he'd been running the eBay cheapos, but is now very impressed with the performance and added battery life of the real deal. ;)
Seems a lot of batteries here are bought for vaping. I don't use them for that. But I do use them for custom portable power supply projects. Protected cells are easy to charge and safe to discharge at manageable power levels. The don't work as a power tool replacement battery because motor currents can be 10A, 20A and higher.
Works well. Would buy again. Only problem is that the protected battery didn't fit in the provided case.
My employment requires I work after dark - daylight savings and all. These batteries replace the originals. At this time these newer batteries are wonderful. They last. Very pleased with my choice and the description of the battery helped also.
We Also Recommend