IJOY 20700 Battery 40A 3000mAh - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
IJoy 20700 - High Capacity for High Performance
Made for demanding applications, the IJoy 20700 battery is manufacturer rated for 40 amps of power and a solid 3000mAh of capacity, all in a size that is only slightly larger than a standard 18650. The IJoy 20700 is a great alternative to the high drain Panasonic NCR20700A which is extremely difficult to get.
Five "leg" version
There has been an inferior version of these out there with 4 legs to the top cap, but we inspect for and only carry the better 5 post version.
New 20700 Battery SizeThis 20700 high drain lithium ion battery is one of the newer battery sizes on the market, offering the additional capacity and power that enthusiasts need without having to carry and maintain as many cells. Many manufacturers are starting to explore the versatility and power of 20700-powered devices. 20700 devices are the cutting edge of technology and are designed for folks who demand the highest level of performance with no compromises.
IJoy 20700 Direct From Manufacturer
Our IJoy 20700 batteries are purchased directly from the manufacturer, so you are guaranteed you've got the real deal. We offer great wholesale iJoy battery pricing for higher quantities.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from Liion Wholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we randomly test samples from every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
IJoy 20700 40A 3000mAh Specifications:
- Brand: IJoy
- Model: 20700
- Size: 20700
- Dimensions: 20.4mm (Diameter) x 70.1mm (Length)
- Weight: 58g nominal
- Type: Li-Ni (High Drain)
- Manufacturer's Rating: 40A
- Typical Capacity: 3030mAh
- Min Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Minimum Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Black and Gold
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Origin: China
- Temperature range: -20 to +60 Degrees C Discharge, 0 to 45 degrees C Charge
- Monthly Self-discharge rate: Less or equal 0.5%
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Whenever possible, we buy direct from the manufacturer - and we still test our shipments to guarantee authentic, consistent performance. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (76)
- Questions (4)
The wraps on these suck
The wrap literally ripped week one of having not to mention the top of the battery has problems of its own
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi Barry - thank you for your review. We want you to be happy with the product you received, so I'm going to reach out to you via email to collect some more information about what's going on with your batteries and see what we can do to address it. Look for an email from us shortly.
The battery works great and shipping was fast.
Super customer service
Good batteries for the price!!!
Quick and accurate
Great service...Will get all batteries from here moving forward!
We Also Recommend