IJOY 20700 Battery 40A 3000mAh - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
IJoy 20700 - High Capacity for High Performance
Made for demanding applications, the IJoy 20700 battery is manufacturer rated for 40 amps of power and a solid 3000mAh of capacity, all in a size that is only slightly larger than a standard 18650. The IJoy 20700 is a great alternative to the high drain Panasonic NCR20700A which is extremely difficult to get.
Five "leg" version
There has been an inferior version of these out there with 4 legs to the top cap, but we inspect for and only carry the better 5 post version.
Discounted "Blemish" Version Available
In our latest shipment of these batteries, we received some with cosmetic "nicks" in the wrap. While it's only a cosmetic issue, not a functional one (they're still the same great batteries inside, and the knick is a defect on the color and not the actual wrap), we're discounting these "blemish" batteries and sending along a free 20700-sized wrap. If you'd like to take advantage of the special offer, just choose "blemish" from the dropdown menu above.
New 20700 Battery SizeThis 20700 high drain lithium ion battery is one of the newer battery sizes on the market, offering the additional capacity and power that enthusiasts need without having to carry and maintain as many cells. Many manufacturers are starting to explore the versatility and power of 20700-powered devices. 20700 devices are the cutting edge of technology and are designed for folks who demand the highest level of performance with no compromises.
IJoy 20700 Direct From Manufacturer
Our IJoy 20700 batteries are purchased directly from the manufacturer, so you are guaranteed you've got the real deal. We offer great wholesale iJoy battery pricing for higher quantities.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from Liion Wholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we randomly test samples from every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
IJoy 20700 40A 3000mAh Specifications:
- Brand: IJoy
- Model: 20700
- Size: 20700
- Approximate Dimensions: 20.4mm (Diameter) x 70.1mm (Length)
- Weight: 58g nominal
- Type: Li-Ni (High Drain)
- Manufacturer's Rating: 40A
- Typical Capacity: 3030mAh
- Min Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Minimum Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Black and Gold
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Origin: China
- Temperature range: -20 to +60 Degrees C Discharge, 0 to 45 degrees C Charge
- Monthly Self-discharge rate: Less or equal 0.5%
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Whenever possible, we buy direct from the manufacturer - and we still test our shipments to guarantee authentic, consistent performance. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (124)
- Questions (4)
Great buy! Fast shipping. Been using for a couple months and no issues! Will definitely be using this site more for batteries
Great customer service
Works as intended.
Great customer service
Works as intended.
This is a great Battery, I have no problems with either of the three that I have bought. Also, I love that they tell you that the battery is a will be 5 pin cap on the positive. The reason why I say this is cus their fake floating around that look the some but they only have 4 pin cap.
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi Michael - thanks for your review! We buy our IJoys direct from IJoy - but the issue you mentioned about 5-legs versus 4-legs has been around a while. As far as I know, they're still authentic IJoys, but they don't perform as well. We've only ever sold (and stocked) "5 leggers". Check out the details on Mooch's blog.
We Also Recommend