LG HG2 18650 20A Flat Top 3000mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
The LG HG2 (full part number INR18650-HG2 or LGDB1865), sometimes lovingly referred to as the LG Chocolate, is an amazing battery for people who need high capacity with high current output. This battery is manufacturer rated for 20A continuous current, versus many of the Chinese batteries with higher amp ratings.
The HG2 has been the industry standard for 3000mAh batteries for a few years now, and because this battery is so in demand, there are many fakes on the market.
You can see more information in our post here: Fake HG2 information. Fakes have been bad for many years, but they continue to get worse as demand continues to grow and the the genuine battery price goes up.
As always we've done extensive testing to be sure our stock is genuine so you can be confident you'll get real authentic LG HG2 from us. We had a third party check our batteries as well, here are Mooch's LiionWholesale HG2 test results.
UPDATE 1/10/18: The well respected, independent third party battery tester, Mooch, has done an HG2 retest and his results are available here. Findings are consistent with previous HG2 tests.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
- Typical Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 65.2 x 18.5 mm
- Weight: 48g
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.0V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: South Korea
- LG HG2 Spec Sheet
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Just buy them they’re well worth it
As usual item is just as described and in perfect condition
These batteries doesn't hold charge as my old HG2
I have a few HG2's from about 2 years ago, and the new ones doesn't perform as the old ones.
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi Lenin - Thank you for your review! We sincerely apologize that your batteries may not be performing as they should. We will follow-up with you further via email to see if we can get to the bottom of this issue.
I was a customer but now I am a Fan!
My second purchase from Liion and Really these guys are the best company I have ever dealt with, not just batteries. I am talking flat out ever. They are so good I been looking at building my own DIY solar generator just because I trust them. Shipping better than on time, packaging better than anyone, the Batteries are perfect!! Really more then my go too for batteries. I been Looking for 18650 projects because I know I have a great company with Quality products I can go too! I didn't get paid to write this. I am a just a believer.
Liion is a great find
Good stuff. Good staff. 'Great find
We Also Recommend