LG HG2 18650 20A Flat Top 3000mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
The LG HG2 (full part number INR18650-HG2 or LGDB1865), sometimes lovingly referred to as the LG Chocolate, is an amazing battery for people who need high capacity with high current output. This battery is rated very conservatively and outperforms many of the Chinese batteries with much higher amp ratings.
We stock both the version that includes a warning as well as the older version that has no warning text on it. The battery underneath in each version is the exact same thing, but some customers prefer not to have this warning on the battery so at this time we can offer both. PLEASE CHOOSE THE CORRECT VERSION FROM THE DROPDOWN MENU.
Because this battery is so in demand, there are many fakes on the market. You can see more information in our post here: Fake HG2 information. Fakes are getting even worse coming into the end of 2017 as the genuine battery price from LG is skyrocketing.
As always we've done extensive testing to be sure our stock is genuine so you can be confident you'll get real authentic LG HG2 from us. We had a third party check our batteries as well, here are Mooch's LiionWholesale HG2 test results.
UPDATE 1/10/18: The well respected, independent third party battery tester, Mooch, has done an HG2 retest and his results are available here. Findings are consistent with previous HG2 tests.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
- Typical Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 65.2 x 18.5 mm
- Weight: 48g
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.0V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: South Korea
- LG HG2 Spec Sheet
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
LG HG2 18650 300mah Batteries
It's flat out the best battery out there today for vape devices (Samsung 3000mah batteries are a close 2nd). I have used almost every brand of 18650 batteries. This is the longest lasting of them all.
great batteries i always get these for my mods
My Main Battery Choice
I have been using HG2s for a few years for vaping devices. For the range of amperages I run my devices, the HG2 works just fine. The 3000mAh allows me a little extra run time.
We Also Recommend