LG HG2 18650 20A Flat Top 3000mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
The LG HG2 (full part number INR18650-HG2 or LGDB1865 or LGAB1865), sometimes lovingly referred to as the LG Chocolate, is an amazing battery for people who need high capacity with high current output. This battery is manufacturer rated for 20A continuous current, versus many of the Chinese batteries with higher amp ratings.
The HG2 has been the industry standard for 3000mAh batteries for a few years now, and because this battery is so in demand, there are many fakes on the market.
You can see more information in our post here: Fake HG2 information. Fakes have been bad for many years, but they continue to get worse as demand continues to grow and the the genuine battery price goes up.
As always we've done extensive testing to be sure our stock is genuine so you can be confident you'll get real authentic LG HG2 from us. We had a third party check our batteries as well, here are Mooch's LiionWholesale HG2 test results.
UPDATE 1/10/18: The well respected, independent third party battery tester, Mooch, has done an HG2 retest and his results are available here. Findings are consistent with previous HG2 tests.
We sell this battery in a choice of packaging. You can choose from the dropdown before adding to cart. You can choose between the following:
- Single 1pc paper boxes that we repackaged into (not original LG packaging). Note with this choice if you purchase more than 100pcs we may send it to you bulk packaged and include the boxes separately.
- Original LG Chem bulk packaging per 100 batteries. Each package is the same date code and are much quicker to access than the 1pc boxes. Also a lower price. If you want to repackage them into smaller boxes you will need to buy smaller boxes separately. We sell 1pc 18650 boxes for a great price here.
Specs Summary and Data Sheet
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
- Typical Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 65.2 x 18.5 mm
- Weight: 48g
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.0V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: South Korea
- LG HG2 Spec Sheet
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
These batteries are exactly as described. I had questions concerning the type I needed, the folks were very helpful and didn't try to sell me anything other than what my mod required. The shipping costs were fair and the batteries got to me earlier than expected. I highly recommend this company for your battery needs.
Batteries work great, came packaged nicely and with a free carrying case.
excellent product as always!!!!!
They work great
We Also Recommend