LG MJ1 Flat Top 18650 10A 3500mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
The new LG INR18650MJ1 3500 mAh is a really new 18650 battery cell that can handle fairly high drain applications (10A) while offering a massive 3500mAh. As always we've done extensive testing to be sure they're authentic so you can be confident you've got the real thing.
Also as bare cell, or with pre-welded tabs. For the convenience of folks who are building packs, we also offer this product "with tabs". You can view the LG MJ1 With Tabs here.
Please note that these batteries are not appropriate for most e-cigarette applications due to 10A output.
We sell this battery in a choice of packaging. You can choose from the dropdown before adding to cart. You can choose between the following:
- Single 1pc paper boxes that we repackaged into (not original LG packaging). Note with this choice if you purchase more than 100pcs we may send it to you bulk packaged and include the boxes separately.
- Original LG Chem bulk packaging per 100 batteries. Each package is the same date code and are much quicker to access than the 1pc boxes. Also a lower price. If you want to repackage them into smaller boxes you will need to buy smaller boxes separately. We sell 1pc 18650 boxes for a great price here.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh (3400mAh minimum)
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 65.0mm length (±0.2mm) x 18.4 mm diameter (+0.1 / -0.3 mm)
- Weight: 49g max
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
LG MJ1 Flat Top 18650 10A 3500mAh Battery - Genuine
Received this product in the time stated to ship and these batteries so far have lived up to expectations. Was looking for batteries for use in my twin battery vape mod to replaced older batteries. These seems to have a long life between charges thus far.
LG MJ1 Flat Top 18650 10A 3500mAh Battery - Store purchase
The battery works very well. I was able to purchase the batteries on location and also took advantage of the pre-Christmas sale. Although I was planning to buy a different battery, I followed the recommendation of the very knowledgeable receptionist and am very happy with my purchase. It would be great if Liion Wholesale Batteries also offered things like battery holders (especially for batteries with protection circuits) and battery pack shrink wraps of different sizes. In any case, you guys are great!
Great Price , Great Service
I recently purchased LG batteries. They came on time at a really good price and were exactly what they said they would be..
they work great, last pretty long, and don't get too hot
LG MJ1 Great for Vape Mods
If you are Vaping while only using 15 to 20 Watts this battery is the best you can get. When new they will last a 2 battery mod literally all day ! Warning- These are not for vaping above 20 watts.
We Also Recommend
LG MJ1 Unprotected Button Top 18650 10A 3500mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount