Sony/Murata VTC6 15A-30A 3000mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
Genuine Sony US18650VTC6 3000mAh batteries, also known as the VTC 6. These are a great competitor to the LG HG2 and Samsung 30Q. These batteries are all fresh stock with manufacturing codes within the last few months. The problem is there are many counterfeits on the market these are guaranteed to be genuine. We've done extensive testing to be sure they're authentic VTC6 so you can be confident you've got the real thing.
Please note that these are transitioning to saying Murata on them due to Murata buying Sony's rechargeable battery division. At this time you may receive Sony VTC6 or Murata VTC6 batteries.
- Chemistry: NMC
- Max continuous discharge current: 30A (with temperature cutoff circuitry at 80 degrees C)
- Max continuous discharge current without temperature cut: 15A
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Height: 65mm +/- 0.2mm
- Approximate Diameter: 18.35mm +0.15/-0.2 mm
- Weight: 46.6g +/-1.5g
- Nominal capacity: 3120mAh
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.25V (see specification)
- Not protected
- Origin: Japan/Malaysia
- Alternate Names: VCT6, VCT 6, VTC6, US18650VTC6, US18650VCT6
The use of any Sony lithium ion rechargeable battery cell as a stand-alone product, including with e-cigarettes, vaporizer pens, and other products, constitutes a DANGEROUS misuse of the battery cells that poses a SERIOUS risk of personal injury or property damage. Sony does NOT approve using them in this application. These battery cells should only be used with necessary enclosures and protection circuitry to enable safe usage of the battery cells
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- customer service
Great batteries, better than any other I've personally used. Make sure to pick the shipping that is a bit more expensive because it's worth the extra couple bucks for the free gift (worth at least $10) as well as the package comes lightening fast. Buy with confidence, this company is the real deal. I'll only order from them from now on.
Work great know they would I have the the vtc5 batteries
works well. Quick, quick delivery.
The pricing is great. The batteries work great. Will definitely buy my batteries from here again.
I am a newbie to using 18560 batteries, so do not have previous experience for comparison, but so far I am happy with these batteries. I have been suckered into buying "5300mAh" batteries, previously, which may have been closer to 300mAh, as they were obviously not genuine. But the Sony/Murata VTC6 3000mAh batteries are performing very well for me, with stable, dependable power thus far.
We Also Recommend