Efest IMR 10440 (AAA size) 350mah 3A Li-Mn Flat Top Battery - CLEARANCE
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Great 10440 IMR battery. 10440 is AAA size. Note the voltage is 3.7V so your device must be made to handle the higher voltage (Alkaline AAA are only 1.5V). These are somewhere between a flat top and button top, there is a bit of a button top but it's not quite as pronounced as a normal button top. Efest does not make the full button top anymore.
Priced per battery.
- Size: 10440 (Approximately 10.3mm diameter x 44.1mm long)
- Type: Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 350mah
- Max Discharge Current: 3A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Button Top
- Weight: 9.6g
- Color: Red and white
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Anyway we have an agreement with Efest themselves and buy only manufacturer direct for these so the chances of issues are small, but we test anyway. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Liion Wholesale
I have a custom made flashlight that uses this volt and sisize battery. There are many available other suppliers but I am leery if they are authentic. Llion has consistently provided excellent products as well as service. When I saw they were on clearance I bought enough to last me a while. I hope they are not discontinuing this battery or size.
Great Quality Control
Works great, authentic . But wait! LiiON Wholesale’s service is also great!
Outstanding Product & Service
First of all the product is genuine and not a counterfeit . Has a scratch off that can be checked directly to the manufacturer. The product holds the charge and works better than other brands and chemistry that I have used in the past. Besides all of that, LiiON Wholesale has excellent service. Great combination.
I received an efest 14500 battery instead of this item and they were sold out of this by the time I got it....
Hi Walter - thank you for contacting us. I'm very sorry you received the wrong item - we had an issue with the stock level on this product when you placed your order, and it was actually out of stock when you ordered it (the quantity was artificially high). Our shipping team should have caught that and alerted us so we could reach out to you. I'm going to go ahead and refund you now for the 10440 you purchased (but did not receive). If you can't use the 14500 our team shipped instead, please let us know and we'll arrange to send a prepaid return envelope. Hopefully you do have a device that takes a 14500, in which case, please keep it and make use of it "on us" as a small token for the inconvenience. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is ever a problem with your order - we'll do our best to make it right.
Very quick turnaround.
Excellent, as advertised.
We Also Recommend