Molicel/NPE INR-20700A 35A 3000mAh Flat Top 20700 Battery - Authorized Distributor
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
Molicel/NPE INR-20700A - One of the best all around 20700 size cells
A great mix between a 20700 power cell and a 20700 capacity cell, that will provide 3000mAh and a 35A continuous discharge rating. Highly recommended for a good balanced 20700 for almost any application.
By all accounts these are what the first iJoy 20700 was rewrapping, and it was an extremely popular battery. Unfortunately later they changed to other lower performance cells, but you can get the grade A cell from those here.
Authorized Molicel/NPE US Distributor - Guaranteed to be Grade A, Unused, and Manufacturer Approved.
Liion Wholesale is an authorized US distributor of these cells in partnership with New Power Energy. Other versions sold as "OEM" are not officially authorized sales and are not direct from the factory. Unlike unauthorized "OEM" INR-20700A, these are guaranteed genuine, grade A, and in unused. Please see more information here:
Liion Wholesale and Molicel/NPE Authorized Distributor Announcement
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Molicel/NPE INR-20700A Cell Specifications:
- Full Molicel INR-20700A Datasheet
- Size: 20700
- Approximate Diameter: 20.5 mm +/- 0.3mm
- Approximate Length: 70mm +/- 0.15mm
- Brand: Molicel/NPE
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 2800mAh (Minimum)
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gray
- Origin: Taiwan
- Certifications: UN38.3, UL1642, IEC 62133
Note: Due to customer contractual agreements, these cells may not be used in a vacuum cleaner application.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Liion Wholesale
- Molicel 20700
Awesome quality, price and service. Delivered sooner than expected. Would recommend...
Loveing Molicel Batteries!
I bought the 20700's by mistake, I meant to buy 21700's, but the higher output of the Molicel, I never noticed that they were 20700's. I didn't notice until I received this email to review them. I now, vaguely, remember the cells rattling, just a little bit, but figured it was just my Mod showing wear. My Mods that use 21700 cells are also compatible with 20700 cells, I never nioticed a difference. The 20700 Molicel lasted a little longer than the Samsung 21700 cells that I have been using. Feeling kind of ****** right now! Gee, I wonder how the 21700's will perform?
Good Batteries and great seller
Batteries have been great for me so far. And I recieved them very promptly. Will be buying again
Great batteries. I don’t think I will use any other after using these.
Really good battery, long lasting. Liion is awesome, they ship fast and things are always packed well and I get a free case too! Plus I always get a little extra like a flashlight or fan. LOVE the fan, thanks Liion!
We Also Recommend