Protected 1100mAh 10A 18350 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
Protected Button Top 18350 using the highest capacity 18350 cell on the market.
This 18350 is a great choice for a high capacity and high discharge rate small sized battery. It is PCB protected button/nipple top.
This cell compares to the 1200mAh cell some of our competitors are selling and is the same cell in the top grade, but 1200mAh is an exaggerated rating so we rate ours more realistically.
Please note as with all protected batteries the protection circuit adds a few millimeters of length so it is slightly longer than an unprotected 18350.
Manufactured into a protected battery by Liion Wholesale
These are manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility with a very high quality PCBA including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC with three FNK MOSFETs for 20A high current cutoff (most PCBs will not be able to handle this much current). This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
Tested to Safety Standards
These batteries have a UN38.3 / DOT test report available and are legal for shipping. Many protected batteries on the market actually do not have any test data and are likely illegal for shipping due to lack of UN38.3 test report. Many competitors don't realize that a separate test needs to be done on the battery assembly and that the cell test is not enough. All of our batteries include a UN38.3 report available upon request.
Quick Liion Wholesale 18350DPCB Specs:
- Manufacturer and part number: Liion Wholesale 18350Dpcb
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 1100 mAh (1000mAh minimum)
- Style: BUTTON top
- Approximate Dimensions (including button): 39.0mm length x 18.6 mm diameter
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V (approximate)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Protection Cutoff Current: ~20A
- Protection IC: Ricoh R5478N101CD
- MOSFETS: FNK10N25B (Quantity 3)
- Origin: Cell made in China, button top manufactured in China, Protection IC made in Japan. Assembled in China.
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3 test report, RoHS, MSDS
- Battery Assembly Certifications: UN38.3 test report, MSDS
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
My 18650 25R and 30Q cells have been tested and are legit AF. Bought 4 of these for my edc torch. No issues, they work fine and handle the 6A draw i require of them. Im not even gonna bother with a capacity test, the other cells i tested (the ones i actually care about) are real. Li-ion wholesale earned my trust on these 4. Plus i built my torch with LVP anyway, just needed the extra length from the button and protection circuit for a snug fit.
They answer questions fast or return email fast. There brand batteries work in all my lights. After 3 yrs I’ve had no problems with customer service or there brand batteries or Samsung batteries. I don’t recall having to toss out a battery yet.
I spoke to customer service and apparently there are many types of 18350 batteries. They do not fit into my device.
We Also Recommend