Samsung 40T 21700 30A Flat Top 4000mAh Battery - Genuine
This is a PROMOTIONAL product, with LIMITED quantities available.
NO additional quantity discounts or wholesale discounts will be given. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Samsung 40T 21700 - Amazing capacity with high power
One of the top performing Samsung 21700 size batteries, the Samsung 40T is an amazing battery which outperforms all 18650 and 20700 batteries as of August 2018 and performs closely to the Samsung 30T in terms of overall power, while offering a superior 4000mAh of capacity. You can view Mooch's testing here.
These batteries are not widely available. When this batch is gone, they're gone - we don't know when we'll get more. This is an advanced, cutting edge, highly in demand item.
Promo item terms - if you buy this battery you agree to the following:
- We guarantee you won't get a DOA cell, but beyond that, our normal warranty does NOT apply to these special cells.
- No quantity discounts can or will be given.
- No returns or refunds will be accepted for cosmetic issues (minor cosmetic scratches).
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Samsung 40T 21700 4000mah Specifications:
- Size: 21700
- Approximate Diameter: 21.1mm (max)
- Approximate Length: 70.4mm (max)
- Brand: Samsung
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 4000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 3900mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Purple
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Excelent - Fast - Accurate
Haven't built the battery pack yet . Expecting scary performance .
Good amp and high mah
Great product. Fast shipping.
Liked it. This is a real review, just don't feel like getting these emails any longer.
Awesome batteries. Will be buying more.
My purchase of 21700 batts was received with a free batt case to accommodate the new size and a free flashlight that I found on Amazon for $15 retail. Can't ask for more than that !!
We Also Recommend