Efest IMR 18650 2100mah 38A Flat Top Battery - Genuine Wholesale Discount
DiscontinuedWe no longer carry this product.
We suggest you consider Sony/Murata VTC4 30A 2100mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount as an alternative.
The new cloud chaser battery from Efest is manufacturer rated at 25A continuous and 2100mAh to compete against the VTC4.
- Size: 18650 (Approximately 18.3mm diameter x 65.7mm long)
- Type: IMR / Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Manufacturer's Rated Capacity: 2100 mah
- Manufacturer's Max Continuous Rating: 25A
- Manufacturer's Max Discharge Current Rating: 38A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 50g
- Color: Purple
- Rated storage temperatures:
- 1 year: -20°C—25°C
- 3 months: -20°C—45°C
- 1 month: -20°C—60°C
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
The quality of service was fantastic, but unfortunately the batteries themselves are lacking. They lose charge far quicker than my original ones did when I first got them. I'm disappointed that I can barely go a day of moderate use without needing a recharge.
I know I'm up against some techies here who can show you all the ways these purple fellas hold up, but I've managed to sway a Sony or MNKE die-hard with the awesome power of this bad boy. When I send someone into the world with a first mod and some batteries, after the safety lecture I tell them to put away all the things they think they know about vaping cells and go with this 38A stunner, up against anything a new user might throw at it. Sub ohm a 100w mod or sip and puff on the ciggie-like stuff, this is an outstanding source for safer vape kiddies eager to go low before they go slow and behave cautiously. Seriously, enough with the eight coil mech mod rapid pulse vaping, kids. Behave yourselves and don't bet against the law...Ohm's Law.
I have been a loyal sent Sony and Samsung lithium ion battery user for several years and the Vape game. About six to eight months ago I decided to try a set of the Version 1 purple efest 1st gen cells (20A cont, 35A pulse, 2500 MAH) and to my surprise they were great! Excellent power, low internal resistance, and minimal voltage sag at high current yields. I pulled the trigger as soon as these new cells released and I am glad I did. They are easily living up to the hype, and they contend with my VTC4s without hesitation. Recommended from a 5+ year vaping aficionado. :-) Oh, and I love Liion wholesale, YOU GUYS ROCK!
Received exactly as described, superior communication and service, and certainly priced below any competition. Would give five stars (and will) after testing for charge/discharge usage rates over time. Right now the "hit" power in my unregulated mods is as good as vaping batteries get. I'm a fan!