Aspire 18350 Battery 10A/15A 1100mAh - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
DiscontinuedDiscontinued by the manufacturer (Aspire) and no longer available.
We suggest you consider Vapcell 18350 10A 1100mAh Battery - Genuine as an alternative.
*DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER. NO LONGER AVAILABLE - we recommend the Vapcell 18350 1100mah instead.*
Aspire 18350 - Big 1100 mAh capacity in a little 18350! The Aspire 18350 is one impressive little 18350. This is currently the largest capacity 18350 that we offer. An impressive 1100mAh is packed into a tiny 18350 body, giving lots of capacity for the most demanding applications. And just in case you thought that the bigger capacity meant that these 18350s couldn't put out the power - you'd be wrong! These impressive little batteries are rated for 10A continuous output.
Note that these are the same cell as the old Aspire 1300mAh 18350 - this is the new wrapper since 1300mAh was a little bit optimistic. In practice we see 1150-1200mAh which is amazing out of a 18350.
Tested and Rated for Both Pulse AND Continuous Loads. The Aspire 18350 has different ratings for continuous and pulse amps. And unlike some manufacturers, Aspire has done a great job being very specific about what those pulse loads mean (10s on, 5s off), which Aspire calls a "vaping simulation". This is great information for all folks considering this battery, since it demonstrates what this battery can really handle without heating up.
Aspire Direct. Our Aspire 18350 batteries are purchased directly from the company, so you can rest assured that you're getting genuine Aspire products.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Aspire 18350 Battery 1100mAh Specifications:
- Size: 18350
- Diameter: 18.3mm
- Length: 35.0mm
- Brand: Aspire
- Rated Capacity: 1100mAh
- Max Pulse Discharge Current: 15A (10s on, 5s off)
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 10A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 24.8g
- Color: Black and Gold
- Origin: China
Aspire 18350 1100mAh Safe Vaping Standard Chart
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Whenever possible, we buy direct from the manufacturer - and we still test our shipments to guarantee authentic, consistent performance. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (32)
- Questions (1)
Big Power small package
I have been using these in my Emisar D4 with the short tube and they are performing as well or better than I hoped. This is a very high draw flashlight and these have been the only 1830 size batteries that can keep up with the draw on the high setting
Great for my high drain flashlights requiring a battery that can provide high amperage and a large capacity for this size battery. Very happy with these as they also seem to fit where another brand with about the same output has trouble fitting a wide range of lights. This is my 4th purchase of these batteries.
Great product. Tested to over 1100 mAH capacity, at 500 mAH load. At 4 amp load, they averaged around 950 mAH capacity. Now I can finally realize the full light output of my EDC flashlight.
Real 1100 runtimes on my triple mac light
We Also Recommend