Basen IMR 26650 4500mAh 60A Flat Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
Due to inconsistent quality and unrealistic current ratings, we have discontinued carrying Basen products. See our other 26650 batteries here.
This Basen 4500 mAh 26650 is a very short 26650. We measure lengths of 66.0-66.2mm, whereas many 26650's are significantly longer. That means they can fit better into tight spaces.
- Size: 26650 (Approximately 26.1mm diameter x 66.1mm long)
- Type: Li-Mn IMR (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 4500mAh
- Max Discharge Current (Continuous): 40A
- Max Discharge Current (Pulse): 60A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 100g
- Color: Black/Gold
- Rated storage temperature: 20-60 C
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. We have an agreement with Basen themselves and buy only manufacturer direct for these so the chances of issues are small, but we test anyway. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Basen IMR 26650
- battery purchase
These batteries last. Don't need to charge as often and they charge faster for me.
The best 26650 battery
The Basen IMR 26650 is the very best 26650 battery I have found. Keeps a great charge. Last many cycles.
great battery an value
i was surprised how well these worked out for me suits my needs..will get again..soon
the batteries do well....got these to hold me over till next big battery purchase...and seem to hold up well...would i get again..YES...they are for a single batt mod..so last a long time...
Good while it lasts...
These batteries cannot hold a charge after only 3 months of use. I bought 6 of these and would make sure to use each one equally. Three of them can't even charge anymore and are basically useless. One of them started leaking while on the charger. The remaining two can take a charge but don't hold it anywhere near as long as they used to. I'd say they're holding about 30% of the charge they did when I first got them.
Hi Vitaliy - Thank you for your review! It is possible that you may have received some bad cells - in which case, we will replace them for you! We will follow-up with you more via email to see if we can get to the bottom of this issue.