Efest 20700 IMR Battery 30A 3000mAh - Genuine
DiscontinuedWe no longer carry this product.
We suggest you consider Vapcell 20700 Gold/White 30A Flat Top 3100mAh Battery - Genuine as an alternative.
New 20700 Size Battery From EFest!
This newly released (fall 2017) 20700 cell from Efest is designed for cutting edge devices that take 20700 sized cells. Need a little more capacity without a big step up in size from an 18650? The Efest 20700 can reliably produce 30A of power for up to 3000mAh of capacity.
In our testing, the Efest 20700's results are nearly identical to the IJoy 20700 - a well regarded battery in its own right. These should perform well for folks that have been happy with the IJoy.
Efest Batteries Direct From Manufacturer
Our Efest 20700 batteries are purchased directly from Efest, so you know you're getting authentic batteries.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from Liion Wholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Efest IMR 20700 30A Battery Specifications:
- Brand: Efest
- Model: 20700
- Size: 20700
- Approximate Dimensions: 20.4mm x 70.1mm
- Weight: 57.8g
- Type: IMR
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Purple
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Origin: China
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Whenever possible, we buy direct from the manufacturer - and we still test our shipments to guarantee authentic, consistent performance. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
This battery is the same as Ijoy. The efest appears to be better wrapped than the ijoys, especially on the positive side. Although for some reason i feel ijoy hits harder so I’ll probably just order more ijoys and rewrap them next time.
Great battery. True amps.
Great 20700 from the best online supplier on the planet Earth!
Long lasting, good power, great price. Going to order some more of these very soon!