Efest IMR 18350 700mah 10.5A Li-Mn Flat Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
DiscontinuedWe are no longer carrying this battery.
We suggest you consider Vapcell 18350 10A Flat Top 1100mAh Battery - Genuine as an alternative.
These Efest Li-Mn purple series batteries will really pump out the juice at 10.5A continuous and 700mah total capacity in a tiny18350 size. A really great value battery for those that can't afford the absolute most expensive batteries but want something that's very close to the top and have a need for lots of current. This is also one of the largest batteries available in an 18350 size in terms of capacity.
- Size: 18350 (Approximately 18.3mm diameter x 34.63mm long)
- Type: Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 700mah
- Max Discharge Current: 10.5A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 28g
- Initial Impedance: 15mΩ
- Color: Purple
- Rated storage temperatures:
- 1 year: -20°C—25°C
- 3 months: -20°C—45°C
- 1 month: -20°C—60°C
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Anyway we have an agreement with Efest themselves and buy only manufacturer direct for these so the chances of issues are small, but we test anyway. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (6)
- Questions (0)
BEST customer service and prices!
Very happy with the product and it's as described.
Good Battery, Good Price
Lauded as one of the best 18350 batteries. Only used shortly in Manker E14 II so far. It was hard to percieve any difference in brightness between it and a quality high drain 18650 cell. This looks like a winner so far. The included code passed EFest verification for authenticity and it also has cool packaging for what it’s worth.
I love these batteries~
These are authentic! So much more inexpensive compared to the maker of my device. AND free shipping? Can't beat it. I bought 6 batteries and they were shipped with battery cases to hold them at $1 more than ONE single battery (for all 6). I will be returning to this store for other batteries I may need in the future.
Efest IMR 18350
Excellent battery. Excellent professional service from Liion Wholesale. Quick delivery. Thank you!
I don't give 5 stars
I don't give 5 stars to anyone including myself because there's always room for improvement. They work yours are the only batteries that have worked more than once and died
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hey James - if you like the Efest 18350s, check out the Aspire 18350s when you're ready for another set of batteries :). Even more mAh in the same size.
We Also Recommend
Efest IMR 18650 3500mAh 20A Li-Mn Flat Top Battery - Wholesale Discount - DISCONTINUED