Efest IMR 18650 3000mah 35A Flat Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
Efest 3000mah - Great Life, High Drain Battery
These 3000mAh Efest high drain batteries are a good battery that gives good battery life at 3000 mAh while providing pretty good discharge current. Efest rates it at 35A continuous.
Free case with each Efest 3000mah/35A battery
These batteries now come with 1pc cases, and every battery you buy comes with its own case.
We purchase these batteries directly from Efest, so they are guaranteed authentic Efest products.
- Size: 18650 (18.5mm diameter x 65.2mm long)
- Type: IMR/Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Max Discharge Current: 35A
- Note not specified as continuous or pulse - our testing seems to show that it's likely a pulse rating
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 55g
- Color: Dark Purple
- Rated storage temperatures:
- 1 year: -20°C—25°C
- 3 months: -20°C—45°C
- 1 month: -20°C—60°C
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (51)
- Questions (1)
So far they seem like good batteries. Only had them a little while now.
2 years still going strong!
I bought two of these batteries 2 years ago & they are still going strong! The problem is every time I get on here to buy more they're always out.
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi Ronnie - thanks for your review! We actually aren't carrying this particular battery at the moment, but we do plan to restock it soon. If you sign up for notifications at the top of the page, you'll get an email when they're back in stock. Also, if you like this battery and don't want to wait, another option for you might be the Samsung 30Q - we've found that battery to be quite comparable in testing :).
Authentic great batteries. Super fast shipping!
They work great dispite all the hate they get on public forums.
They are very good batteries and I am going to buy more because I like them.
We Also Recommend
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount