Efest IMR 18650 3100mAh 20A Li-Mn Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
DiscontinuedWe are no longer carrying this battery.
We suggest you consider IMREN 18650 3000mAh 20A/40A Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount as an alternative.
These Efest Li-Mn purple series batteries will really pump out the juice at 20A continuous and 3100mAh total capacity. This is also one of the largest batteries available in an 18650 size in terms of capacity, and the largest with a 20A discharge current.
- Size: 18650 (Approximately 18.3mm diameter x 66.6mm long)
- Type: Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 3100mAh
- Max Discharge Current: 20A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Button Top
- Weight: 50g
- Initial Impedance: 15mΩ
- Color: Purple
- Rated storage temperatures:
- 1 year: -20°C—25°C
- 3 months: -20°C—45°C
- 1 month: -20°C—60°C
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Anyway we have an agreement with Efest themselves and buy only manufacturer direct for these so the chances of issues are small, but we test anyway. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Efest 18650 and 18350
They operate great. Better than I expected, even. Both sizes discharge with enough juice to handle 1000-2000+ lumen flashlights
I'm a big fan of Efest batteries, and these met expectations. I purchase from Liion Wholesalers because you always get authentic batteries, not imitations. Stay away from most of the sellers at Amazon!
Performs as an IMR cell should. Capacity seems accurate when used in a high drain flashlight. Will do discharge testing on this soon.
Excellent company to buy batteries from
Authentic batteries work great