EFest Luc V4 4 Bay LCD and USB Li-ion Battery Charger
This is one of our favorite Li-ion chargers on the market, and definitely is the best deal around. This is the version without a cigarette lighter car charger adapter (the LUC4 charger with a car adapter is here)
It's a very high quality charger that can charge up to 4 batteries at a time, at 0.5-2A charging rates. It tells you the charge levels via LCD screen. It's compatible with most 3.7V Lithium Ion or Li-Mn batteries such as 10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500 etc. It can also charge 15270 or 14250 batteries if you use spacers.
We generally do NOT recommend this charger for 26650/20700/21700.
It also has kind of a cool feature where if you have a charged battery loaded you can use it as a portable power pack and charge USB devices like mobile phones, tablets, and the like using a USB cord.
Comes in a high quality storage box too to complete the high end feel.
Efest LUC V4 Specifications:
- Compatible with lithium ion and Li-Mn batteries only
- Common Lithium Ion Battery sizes: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650,18700, 20700*, 21700*, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650*
- *Technically while this charger can barely fit some 20700/21700/26650s that are on the shorter side, we do not recommend it. It's still quite a tight fit and it's not guaranteed that any particular battery you get will squeeze in. Please check out our other lithium ion battery chargers.
- Output Current: .5A x 4, 1A x 4, 2A x 2
- Input: DC 12V 2A
- Output Voltage: 4.23V ± 0.05V
- USB Output: 5V 1A
Efest LUC V4 Features:
- Charging amperage, voltage and charging status available on the digital screen
- USB output mode to use the charger as a power bank
- Reverse polarity protection
In the Box:
- Efest LUC V4 LCD charger
- 1 AC Wall Adapter Charging Cable
- Warranty Card
I am not sure if this was new, used, or just had gotten messed up being inspected but the screen had a lot of light scratches on it. It seems to work fine. But it's also messing my wraps up slowly on my batteries. It's kind of rough on batteries taking them in and out. Liion please make sure to check items before shipping them out a little better. The product does seem to charge the batteries fine though. Thank you.
Hi Emily - Thank you for your review. All of the products we sell have never been used by another customer. I do know that the Efest brand chargers have a plastic protective cover over the top of the screen which does scratch easily, but your screen will not be harmed. You should always be very cautious when putting your battery in (or taking it out of) a device or charger because the wraps can tear very easily. Other than that issue, we are happy to hear that your charger is working out well for you.
I like this charger. If I could change anything it would be the .5a charging default to 1a. I only use it at 1a. The springs needed oil too. But with those two minor points its a solid very fast charger.
The LUC Efest 4 cell charger surprised me by being unusable. The display has numeral 8 in some places where there should be zeroes, and when charging ab attery, I get a mix of 8 and zero, but no wat to tell what voltage is really in the battery. This is a big disappointment because my previous four 6 cell Luc chargers are great, work fine, two of them used regularly, almost daily, for the past three years. I tried the four cell because it will charge 4x 1A or 2x2A, vs the 6 cell charging 6 .67A or 2x2A. Haven't had the chance to write LiIon Wholesale directly about these unusable chargers, but I hope this gets a response leading to a replacement of both, and a clear set of instructions how to get the Nitecore to go into 3A and 4.35V mode.
They work great, I seen it have one just like it. My bad for not reading the information. Like my other thought it came with a car charger.but still will come in handy, thanks fast service.