IJOY 20700 Battery 40A 3000mAh - Genuine - CLEARANCE
We suggest you consider Molicel/NPE INR-20700A 35A 3000mAh Flat Top 20700 Battery - Authorized Distributor as an alternative.
Made for demanding applications, the IJoy 20700 battery offers a solid 3000mAh of capacity, all in a size that is only slightly larger than a standard 18650.
Important! Newest Five "leg" version
These are the latest version as of August 2018. They are the 5 leg version, but the newest version is not quite as good as the prior 5 leg version. They should still be more than adequate for most people and we will be clearancing these at a discounted price. See the pictures for the top cap style you will receive.
Mooch tested these and found the same that performance has dropped since the last 5 leg version, but they are still good batteries although they're overrated. He estimated the continuous discharge rating as 20-25A, calling the final rating 20A to be safe. If you are using them at or below that range then these will be a great deal.
Please understand that due to the clearance price we cannot accept returns of these batteries unless you receive defective ones.
20700 Battery Size
This 20700 high drain lithium ion battery is one of the newer battery sizes on the market, offering the additional capacity and power that enthusiasts need without having to carry and maintain as many cells. Many manufacturers are starting to explore the versatility and power of 20700-powered devices. 20700 devices are the cutting edge of technology and are designed for folks who demand the highest level of performance with no compromises.
IJoy 20700 Direct From Manufacturer
Our IJoy 20700 batteries are purchased directly from the manufacturer, so you are guaranteed you've got the real deal. We offer great wholesale iJoy battery pricing for higher quantities.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
IJoy 20700 40A 3000mAh Specifications:
- Brand: IJoy
- Model: 20700
- Size: 20700
- Approximate Dimensions: 20.4mm (Diameter) x 70.1mm (Length)
- Weight: 58g nominal
- Type: Li-Ni (High Drain)
- Manufacturer's Rating: 40A (see above note for more on whether this rating is accurate)
- Typical Capacity: 3030mAh
- Min Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Minimum Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Black and Gold
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Origin: China
- Temperature range: -20 to +60 Degrees C Discharge, 0 to 45 degrees C Charge
- Monthly Self-discharge rate: Less or equal 0.5%
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Whenever possible, we buy direct from the manufacturer - and we still test our shipments to guarantee authentic, consistent performance. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Liion Wholesale
I get all day use in my ijoy captain mod with one set of batteries and I chain vape
I like these batteries, I have been using them since the 5 leg version cam out. Battery life is really good and they have enough power to handle anything I use them in.
These are great batteries and the customer service is second to none! Awesome company and great customer service.