iJoy 21700 Battery 40A 3750mAh Flat Top Battery - Genuine - CLEARANCE
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
IJOY 21700 - HIGH CAPACITY FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE
Made for demanding applications, the IJoy 21700 battery delivers a high drain 40 amps of power while maintaining a very high 3750mAh of capacity, all in a size that is only a little bit larger than a standard 18650. The IJoy 21700 is a great alternative to the Samsung INR21700-30T which is extremely difficult to get.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
NEW 21700 BATTERY SIZEThis 21700 high drain lithium ion battery is one of the newer battery sizes on the market, offering the additional capacity and power that enthusiasts need without having to carry and maintain as many cells. Many manufacturers are starting to explore the versatility and power of 21700-powered devices. 21700 devices are the cutting edge of technology and are designed for folks who demand the highest level of performance with no compromises. Note that 21700 batteries do not usually fit in devices designed for 18650s.
IJOY 21700 DIRECT FROM MANUFACTURER
Our IJoy 21700 batteries are purchased directly from the manufacturer, so you are guaranteed you've got the real deal. We offer great wholesale iJoy battery pricing for higher quantities.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from Liion Wholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
IJOY 21700 40A 3750MAH SPECIFICATIONS:
- Brand: IJoy
- Model: 21700
- Size: 21700
- Approximate Dimensions: 21.6mm (Diameter) x 70.5mm (Length)
- Weight: 70g nominal
- Type: Li-Ni (High Drain)
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 40A
- Typical Capacity: 3750 mAh
- Min Capacity: 3700mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Minimum Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Black and Gold
- Rated Capacity: 3750mAh
- Origin: China
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Whenever possible, we buy direct from the manufacturer - and we still test our shipments to guarantee authentic, consistent performance. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- iJoy 21700 Battery
- battery amperage
I bought 4 of these and unfortunately 2 of which since then have fully died. I left one in a locked mod and by the end of the day it just stopped working. Another just wouldn't charge at all. They have great consistency and longevity but the life of the battery is questionable. Especially when I do not flat line them and charge batteries when they hit 25-50% charge. Going back to Samsung after this.
The iJoy 21700 Battery is a very good battery. To let everyone know that when the battery says it is 40A it really is not. The battery amperage is really between 30A to 35A. Don't let this discourage you from buying this product. I still highly recommend it to everyone. I still use the iJoy 21700 Batteries for my every day vaping uses.
The iJoy 21700 batteries are way overstated. They are okay but most 20700 and some 18650 batteries are better.
Hi Randy - thanks for your review. We actually brought in the Vapcell 21700s as an alternative, in case you're interested in 21700s specifically. We're working on other options.
My only complaint bass nothing to do with the product, it took days between when I placed my order and when it was actually shipped other than that very pleased