IJOY 26650 Battery 40A 4200mAh - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
The new king of high discharge 26650 batteries is this IJOY 40A battery. This is the best 26650 size battery for high power lights and e-cigarettes and other very high current applications. The voltage drop is very low at high C rates, much better than any other 26650. Until now if you wanted this great battery you would have to order from overseas, but we have them in stock in PA.
Mooch was the first to discover this battery's potential, you can see his unbiased results here: Mooch's IJOY 26650 test results
- Size: 26650 (26.22mm diameter x 65.11mm length
- Type: Li-Ni (High drain rechargeable)
- Typical capacity: 4200mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 40A
- Max Pulse Discharge Current: 85A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Minimum cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Black and Gold
- Temperature range: Discharge: -20 to +60 Degree Celsius, Charge: 0 to 45 Degree Celsius
- Monthly Self-discharge rate: Less than or equal to 0.5%
- Origin: China
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. We have an agreement with IJOY themselves and buy only manufacturer direct for these so the chances of issues are small, but we test anyway. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store you li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (17)
- Questions (0)
I joy 26650
Charged them up and they have worked great
As promised by Mooch, I now go all day on one cell.
ijoy lives up to the tale
i've essentially gone down the line of mooch's best rated batteries, of which this is definitely one of those rop ranking batteries. excellent performance.
Performs as advertised.
This is my 26650 battery. I think it preforms well in the Aegis from Geek Vape. I recommend this battery to anyone that needs one. I will be reordering more soon!
We Also Recommend