LG HD2C 18650 20A Flat Top 2100mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
This is a new variant of the LG HD2 called the HD2C. It is a very good battery rivalling and in some cases beating a Sony VTC4. Despite technically having a 20A rating this rating is very conservative and the battery acts similar to most 30A batteries on the market in terms of internal resistance.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
- Typical Capacity: 2100 mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 65.0 ± 0.2 mm (L) x 18.3 +0.2/-0.3 mm (D)
- Weight: 43-48g
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.0V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Had no problem and lasts very long and charges fast
excellent product and fast shipping.
excellent product and fast shipping. these batteries are better than the high dollar ones. i use a Reuleaux RX gen 3 three battery device an i get 24 hours out of them running at 130 watts. and i vape a lot. great product and will i will be buying more when needed.
Great Battery for Unregulated mods
High amp draw, decent mAh. Great battery. Shipped fast, great vendor. Satisfied with my purchase.
Great Batteries at a great price
Solid batteries that perform very well in a single 18650 mechanical mod. Price was very good and shipping was fast. Liion is now my go to online store for everything related to batteries.
Not a great battery
I vape quite a bit, and have several sets (of 3) batteries I interchange during the day. The sets I have are about a year old, so I looked up reviews on several different brands and decided on the LG HD2C-based on the good reviews. Mistake! These batteries come off a charger full charge at 96-98%. Then they proceed to drop to 10% within 2-3 hours-VERSUS 5-6 hours on comparable batteries that have a years worth of heavy usage. I bought 6, but won't buy this brand again.
We Also Recommend