LG HD4 18650 25A Flat Top 2100mAh Battery - Genuine - CLEARANCE
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
The LG HD4 is a very good mid-mAh, high output cell that competes with the Sony VTC4.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 25A
- Typical Capacity: 2100 mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 65.0 ± 0.2 mm (L) x 18.3 +0.2/-0.3 mm (D)
- Weight: 44.4g
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.0V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (18)
- Questions (0)
I'm not sure these are
I'm not sure these are the right batteries. I ordered lg batteries with 2100 mah capacity rated for 25amp continuous discharge. The sticker on these say 2000 mah with no mention of the continuous discharge rate. I purchased these because my smok al85 baby alien mod draws about 24.5 amps at 85 watts with the. 15 ohm coil. These batteries lose the ability to run my mod at full power within the first 10 puffs. I have to keep stepping the wattage down gradually as I use it or i get a battery low warning. Even when i use the .4 ohm coil at about 70 watts drawing roughly 13 or 14 amps the performance is similar. I bought these batteries because i thought they'd perform better than my efest 20 amp continuous draw 2700 mah batteries but i don't see any improvement. I suppose it could have something to do with my vape but I'm not so sure. The price for these batteries was good. Maybe too good to be true.
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi Christopher - Thank you for your review. First of all, we guarantee you received authentic HD4's. :) Second, the sticker on the batteries are for shipping purposes only and some of the information may not be accurate. If you peel back the sticker, you will see the original manufacturer's markings on those batteries - it should say "HD4" in the middle somewhere, like the picture does. And most importantly - we want you to be happy with the batteries you received, so I'll reach out to you via email to see if we can get to the bottom of why you aren't getting the boost in performance you were expecting.
As of right now working great no issues
I love these batteries. I use them for my e-cig mod and they can last for more than 2 days. LOVE them!
These batteries are great. The only problem would be they don’t last as long as I thought they would.
Works great with my mod I love them!