LG M26 18650 10A Flat Top 2600mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
The LG INR18650 M26 flat top unprotected lithium ion battery is a great budget battery that provides moderate power at 10A and decent mAh at 2600 mAh. This battery is best for custom products like battery packs. We also sell the protected button top 2600mAh M26 if you would like a standalone product for a flashlight or other device.
Please note that these batteries are only appropriate for low amp (less than 10A) applications!
Pictures shown with example shipping label. To show manufacturer markings, peel back label (label on battery shown may differ).
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store you li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (6)
- Questions (3)
Decent value but don't last
Decent value but don't last long. Excellent speedy delivery
I've bought 15 10A 18650 cells. I'm very happy with my purchase. It is not often when you buy exactly what you want. With Liion Wholesale the description is very precise. All cells have full capacity 2500-2800 mAh and low impedance 80-82 mOhm. The only negative impressions are price and shipping cost. But nowadays even Aliexpress sells it for about the same price. And you have to wait for two or three months just to get your money back because litium cells are not allowed to ship by plane. Shipping is about 25 bucks but fast enough and trackable (what doesn't make any difference to me).
Great 10A Battery
Bought 50 to make a battery pack with, plus a few extra to test and see what they could take. A full 10A discharge starting from room temperature got close to but did not exceed the 160f cutoff temp, and 6 consecutive 10A discharges to 2.75v appeared to have a noticeable but very small impact on cell performance: I expect cell life to be excellent if intermittent 10A loads are used. For full continuous 10A, I would use a different cell. For energy density: I measured 5.5Wh at 10A, 8.3 at 2.6A.
Great battery at a great price
Good battery. Prompt and reasonable shipping good value
LG M26 2600mAh
The first two cells out of my 7S 4P battery are always out of balance so my intelligent charger switches to a "safe charge" program. I don't know if I did something wrong assembling the battery or if there is something wrong with the cells.
We Also Recommend