LG MJ1 Unprotected Button Top 18650 10A 3500mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
The new LG INR18650MJ1 3500 mAh is a really new 18650 battery cell that can handle fairly high drain applications (10A) while offering a massive 3500mAh.
LG makes this cell as a flat top, then we add a high quality button top for customers that need the button top style.
Note this battery is NOT protected, we recommend most people use the protected MJ1 instead if this battery will be used standalone. The only reason you would use this one is if you do not have space for the protection circuit and are accepting the risk of using unprotected batteries.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh (3400mAh minimum)
- Style: BUTTON top
- Approximate Dimensions: 66.8mm length (±0.2mm) x 18.6 mm diameter (+0.1 / -0.3 mm)
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
I purchased the batteries as extras for some flash lights. When they arrived I put them on charge and then used them in the lights. I did this a few times before checking the specs and they all seemed to level out after a few cycles. They work great for what I purchased them for.
Solid Battery falls slightly short of spec
Battery is good and a good price. Caveat is that 2/4 tested at 3,350mAh. Less than the promised 3400. Another 2/4 were loser to 3,450 so on average they are fine but a small disappointment. Also, I didn't realize it till after I bought but these are the identical battery to the flat top version that is as much as $1.50 less. One could get one of the small magnet adapters to add the button and save money as I will do next time I order. All said, they are a good deal given alternatives I considered.
Hi Rudy, thanks for the great review. Just to clarify, in the other review you mentioned you're testing with an Opus, the Opus will always test batteries a little short of their real capacity since it only runs down to 3V. It's a great real world test but if you test down to 2.5V you'll get that extra 100mAh or so.
Fantastic Flashlight battery
These MJ1's make a great flashlight battery with long run times. I have a 4000 lumen Nitecore TM16 that uses 4 of these. Turns the night into day, literally.
We Also Recommend
LG MJ1 Flat Top 18650 10A 3500mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount