LG MJ1 Unprotected Button Top 18650 10A 3500mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The new LG INR18650MJ1 3500 mAh is a really new 18650 battery cell that can handle fairly high drain applications (10A) while offering a massive 3500mAh.
LG makes this cell as a flat top, then we add a high quality button top for customers that need the button top style.
Note this battery is NOT protected, we recommend most people use the protected MJ1 instead if this battery will be used standalone. The only reason you would use this one is if you do not have space for the protection circuit and are accepting the risk of using unprotected batteries.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh (3400mAh minimum)
- Style: BUTTON top
- Approximate Dimensions: 66.8mm length (±0.2mm) x 18.6 mm diameter (+0.1 / -0.3 mm)
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
As for flashlights, you can't really get better than these!!! Same capacity as Panasonic, but double the continuous amp draw at 10a. Not that I'd use that much but nice to k ow it can handle that. Means that anything less is totally safe. :-)
I ran all of the batteries received through my battery capacity test, and they all tested within 5% of their stated capacity. This means the vendor does not appear to be passing counterfit cells off as legit cells (which is something I have occasionally seem with other, supposedly reputable suppliers). Therefore, I can recommend LiionWholesale for 18650 cells.
Took two weeks to be delivered, but that was probably USPS to blame. Otherwise, Always happy with the batteries I get from Liion Wholesale.
Works well so far. Great price.
Performance good, as expected