Nitecore SC2 Superb Charger 2-bay Digital Lithium Ion Battery Charger
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
A high quality 2 bay battery charger that can charge batteries ultra quick at a whopping 3A! But you don't have to, you can also maximize battery longevity by charging slower. And it's great for that as well. You can also use it's 2.1A USB port to charge your phone or other electronics.
Be careful, this charger can charge so fast that you should probably check whether your batteries can handle charging this fast. Most INR/IMR chemistry batteries can handle 3A although if it's done frequently you will probably wear them out a bit quicker.
NO BATTERIES INCLUDED
PLEASE NOTE: The display on this charger is VERY BRIGHT. The Nitecore stock photos do not show how bright the display is. Please do not buy this charger if the brightness of the display will be an issue where you are using this charger.
- Great 18650 battery charger that is also compatible with the following IMR/Li-ion/LifePO4 sizes: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650,18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Also compatible with Ni-mh and Ni-Cd in AA/AAA/AAAA/C sizes
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz 0.9A max OR DC 12V 2.5A
- Cords included: AC wall plug
- Battery Charging Output Voltage: 4.35V +/-1% / 4.2V +/- 1% / 3.7V +/- 1% / 1.48V +/- 1%
- Battery Charging Output Current: Selectable 0.5A/1A/2A/3A per channel. 5A maximum total.
- USB port Output: 5V 2.1A
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, and CEC for safety.
- See more features in the picture slideshow.
Nitecore SC2 Specifications:
- Charge speeds (selectable):
- .5A x 2
- 1A x 2
- 2A x 2
- 3A x 1 and 2A x 1
In the Box:
- Nitecore SC2 Digital Charger
- 1 AC Wall Adapter Charging Cable
- Warranty Card
- Liion Wholesale
Quality product. Arrived as described
Great product they should bring it back with a few updates like the screen needs 2 be fixed the numbers are on a sticker that peels off... & being able to set it at 1 amp or 500 miliamps and it save the settings instead of it defaulting back to 2 amps. still a great charger.
good deal on a high powered battery
I like it. Fast charge feature is perfect.
The battery chargers are both junk. The NiteCore charger broke one of the sliding metal tabs right off after a few times of inserting the 21700 cells. Also, who knows what mystery combination of switch button presses and holds are needed to charge at 3A or to 4.35V, but for the life of me I can't figure it out or get it to happen. The LUC Efest 4 cell charger surprised me by being unusable. The display has numeral 8 in some places where there should be zeroes, and when charging ab attery, I get a mix of 8 and zero, but no wat to tell what voltage is really in the battery. This is a big disappointment because my previous four 6 cell Luc chargers are great, work fine, two of them used regularly, almost daily, for the past three years. I tried the four cell because it will charge 4x 1A or 2x2A, vs the 6 cell charging 6 .67A or 2x2A. Haven't had the chance to write LiIon Wholesale directly about these unusable chargers, but I hope this gets a response leading to a replacement of both, and a clear set of instructions how to get the Nitecore to go into 3A and 4.35V mode.
We Also Recommend