OEM INR-20700A 35A 3000mAh Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
OEM 20700A - Powerful and great capacity
The OEM INR20700A battery offers a strong amp rating and a solid 3000mah of capacity in a 20700 size. This battery is the original (not a rewrap) version used in the popular 5-leg Vapcell, Efest, AmpKing, Ijoy (originally before they changed it) and EBAT models. We unfortunately aren't allowed to advertise the manufacturer name and have to cover the markings with a sticker in the pictures but they are one of the major manufacturers and this is a great cell.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
OEM 3000mAh INR-20700A Cell Specifications:
- Size: 20700
- Approximate Diameter: 20.5 mm +/- 0.3mm
- Approximate Length: 70mm +/- 0.15mm
- Brand: OE Manufacturer
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 2800mAh (Minimum)
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gray
- Origin: Taiwan
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
I've been using these batteries in my Reuleaux RX Machina mech mod and they're fantastic. The battery life is as expected with a mech, and they last a decent chunk of time longer than the (quality) 18650's I was using before. I feel like these batteries, at least when used in the mod I'm using them in, have very little voltage drop, but I'm careful to keep my threads and contacts clean also. The power is fantastic, and even when I'm vaping a lot they don't just die out after two hours, even when powering a dual-coil setup using some decently thick tank tread coils that could have some ramp-up time with lower power (the build rates in at about 0.15 to 0.16 ohms.) These things aren't decided by battery alone, but certainly the battery does have a big influence on experience. These batteries also charge up relatively quickly in a 2 amp charger. I feel like the five-leg positive node makes a noticeable difference. More/thicker legs on the positive node means less resistance in the battery itself. The wrapper on these batteries has also held up well so far, but it's still pretty early so I'm not saying they're indestructible or anything. I've had other brands of batteries, even very well-known, A-list brands, with wrappers that chip or crack after weeks or days of use, so wrappers that are, thus far, holding up beautifully seems to be a detail at least worth mentioning, even if not important enough to sway a decision. *I do believe the famous 'Mooch' concluded that these batteries should be considered to be 30A batteries even though they're officially labeled as 35A. It's not a big difference, but it's worth knowing for safety's sake. If I recall correctly--and I'm fairly sure I do--Mooch concluded, as of November 2018, that these were gonna be the best 20700 batteries you'll find for vaping right now.*
the batteries work great. they hit hard. great buy.
We Also Recommend